52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Cvr Energy Reports Third Quarter Earnings Per Share of $1.18
CVR Energy Q2 Earnings Per Share $1.16
CVR Energy Reports Evaluation Of Strategic Alternatives, Sale Of Cushing Terminal
CVR Energy, Inc. (CVR Energy) is a holding company. The Company is engaged in the petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing through its holdings in CVR Refining LP (CVR Refining or the Refining Partnership) and CVR Partners LP (CVR Partners or the Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership). It operates under two business segments: petroleum (the petroleum and related businesses operated by the Refining Partnership) and nitrogen fertilizer (the nitrogen fertilizer business operated by the Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership). The Company's Refining Partnership is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer of transportation fuels. Its Nitrogen Fertilizer Partnership produces and markets nitrogen fertilizers in the form of urea and ammonium nitrate (UAN) and ammonia. The petroleum business consists of a coking medium-sour crude oil refinery in Coffeyville, Kansas and a crude oil refinery in Wynnewood, Oklahoma.
Oil & Gas Operations
2277 Plaza Dr Ste 500
David L. Lamp
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Tracy D. Jackson
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
Stephen B. Lieberman
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Mark A. Pytosh
Executive Vice President - Corporate Services
Matthew W. Bley
Chief Accounting Officer and Corporate Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Carl Icahn-backed U.S. oil refiner CVR Energy Inc said on Tuesday it was evaluating potential strategic alternatives, including a sale of the company, sending its shares up 3.7% after the bell.
A federal judge in Manhattan on Friday dismissed an unusual lawsuit in which billionaire investor Carl Icahn accused the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz of malpractice related to his 2012 hostile takeover of CVR Energy Inc <CVI.N>.
* CVR PARTNERS LP - TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO SERVE AS CFO OF CVR ENERGY - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2rf3diI) Further company coverage:
* CVR ENERGY NAMES MATT BLEY CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER AND CORPORATE CONTROLLER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRACY JACKSON HAS BEEN NAMED EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
CVR Energy Inc refining unit's income more than doubled in the first quarter, versus the prior-year period, the company said on Thursday, citing stronger crack spreads and lower biofuels compliance costs. *CVR Refining reported net income of $147 million for the first quarter...
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
* CVR ENERGY INC SAYS CFO SUSAN BALL AGREED TO MOVE EFFECTIVE DATE OF RESIGNATION TO FOLLOW CO'S FILING QUARTERLY REPORTS ON FORM 10-Q FOR MARCH QUARTER
* CVR ENERGY REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS AND ANNOUNCES CASH DIVIDEND OF 50 CENTS
Carl Icahn's oil refining company CVR Energy has significantly unwound a large short position in the U.S. biofuel credit market, more than halving its outstanding blending obligation, the company said on Wednesday.
* CVR Energy reports 2017 third quarter results and announces cash dividend of 50 cents
* CVR Energy Inc - Jack Lipinski, chief executive officer and president, will retire on Dec. 31, 2017
Carl Icahn's refining company CVR Energy <CVI.N> has begun buying biofuel credits for the first time in months, a sign the firm is starting to unwind a massive short position in the niche market, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
* CVR Energy-effective August 16, Louis Pastor has been appointed to board, Pastor has been Deputy General Counsel of Icahn Enterprises L.P since 2015
Investors have built up a large short position in investor Carl Icahn’s oil refining company, CVR Energy <CVI.N>, in the past three months, according to Reuters data, as evidence mounts that the company’s gamble on the biofuels market is going sour.
* CVR Energy reports 2017 second quarter results and announces cash dividend of 50 cents
The following is a list of refinery incidents reported in the United States on July 12: * CVR Wynnewood, Okla. refinery reports emissions on July 7 * HollyFrontier reports emissions at Tulsa West refinery * Phillips 66 says planned work underway at Rodeo, Calif. refinery...
* Says CEO John Lipinski's FY 2016 total compensation was $6.9 million versus $8.2 million in fy 2015 - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p8LObS) Further company coverage:
* CVR Energy reports 2017 first quarter results and announces cash dividend of 50 cents
Billionaire investor Carl Icahn's oil refining company, CVR Energy <CVI.N>, made a massive bet in 2016 that prices for U.S. government biofuels credits would fall - just before Icahn started advising President Donald Trump on regulations driving that market.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.