52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
CVS Health Says Cannot Reasonably Estimate Adverse Impact COVID-19 Will Have On Businesses, Operating Results, Cash Flows &/Or Financial Condition
CVS Health Says Moving To Protect Supply Of Medicines Potentially Useful For COVID-19 Treatment
Cvs Health Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.50Per Share
CVS Health Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, is an integrated pharmacy healthcare company. The Company provides pharmacy care for the senior community through Omnicare, Inc. (Omnicare) and Omnicare's long-term care (LTC) operations, which include distribution of pharmaceuticals, related pharmacy consulting and other ancillary services to chronic care facilities and other care settings. It operates through three segments: Pharmacy Services, Retail/LTC and Corporate. The Pharmacy Services Segment provides a range of pharmacy benefit management (PBM) solutions to its clients. As of December 31, 2016, the Retail/LTC Segment included 9,709 retail locations (of which 7,980 were its stores that operated a pharmacy and 1,674 were its pharmacies located within Target Corporation (Target) stores), its online retail pharmacy Websites, CVS.com, Navarro.com and Onofre.com.br, 38 onsite pharmacy stores, its long-term care pharmacy operations and its retail healthcare clinics.
1 Cvs Dr
David W. Dorman
Independent Chairman of the Board
Larry J. Merlo
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Eva C. Boratto
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Jonathan C. Roberts
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Lisa G. Bisaccia
Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* CVS HEALTH CORP - CEO LARRY J. MERLO'S 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $36.5 MILLION VERSUS $21.9 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
* CVS HEALTH FILES FOR $4 BILLION FOUR-PART SENIOR NOTES OFFERING - SEC FILING
U.S. drugstore operator CVS Health Corp <CVS.N> said on Thursday its medical membership and payment collection have been hit due to the coronavirus pandemic, although it cannot reasonably estimate the impact on its businesses, cash flows or operating results.
* CVS HEALTH - AT THIS TIME, CANNOT REASONABLY ESTIMATE ADVERSE IMPACT COVID-19 WILL HAVE ON BUSINESSES, OPERATING RESULTS, CASH FLOWS &/OR FINANCIAL CONDITION
* CVS - THE MEDICINES INCLUDE HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, AZITHROMYCIN, ONE PROTEASE INHIBITOR AND ALBUTEROL INHALERS
* CVS HEALTH ANNOUNCES COST-SHARING AND CO-PAY WAIVERS FOR COVID-19-RELATED TREATMENT FOR AETNA MEMBERS
CVS Health said on Wednesday its pharmacy benefit management (PBM) unit was laying out measures to prevent the stockpiling of malaria drug, hydroxychloroquine, which is being tested as a potential treatment for the coronavirus.
* CVS HEALTH TO PROVIDE BONUSES, ADD BENEFITS AND HIRE 50,000 IN RESPONSE TO PANDEMIC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Drugstore chain CVS Health Corp said on Monday it was hiring 50,000 employees across the United States to assist patients and customers with the coronavirus outbreak.
CVS Health Corp said on Thursday it is opening a COVID-19 testing site for a limited population in the parking lot of a CVS Pharmacy in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.
* LIVONGO EXPANDS RELATIONSHIP WITH CVS HEALTH, NOW PART OF CHRONIC CONDITION MANAGEMENT PLATFORM WITHIN POINT SOLUTIONS SERVICE
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.50PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CVS Health Corp said on Monday it would immediately waive charges for home delivery of prescription medications, in response to the U.S. health agencies urging patients to stay at home amid a fast-spreading coronavirus outbreak.
* CVS HEALTH ANNOUNCES ADDITIONAL COVID-19 RESOURCES FOCUSED ON PATIENT ACCESS
* CVS HEALTH - PROVIDING COVID-19 DIAGNOSTIC TESTING & TELEMEDICINE VISITS WITH NO OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS OR COST SHARING FOR AETNA MEMBERS
A federal appeals court on Friday barred a former executive at CVS Health's pharmacy benefit manager division from working at an Amazon.com Inc online pharmacy unit that aims to disrupt the healthcare industry.
CVS Health Corp reported a higher-than-expected fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday as its stores sold more medicines and the pharmacy benefit management (PBM) business benefited from higher U.S. prescription drug prices.
* CVS HEALTH ANNOUNCES CHANGES TO SUPPORT INNOVATION AND GROWTH
* CVS HEALTH REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2019 RESULTS, REFLECTING STRONG EXECUTION ACROSS THE ENTERPRISE
CVS Health Corp on Wednesday reported a quarterly profit compared with a year-ago loss, which included a $2.2 billion charge, with the latest quarter benefiting from its Aetna health insurance business.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.