52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Community Health Systems Q2 Loss Per Share $0.47 Excluding Items
Community Health Systems To Sell Bluefield, West Virginia Hospital
Community Health Systems Announces Definitive Agreements To Sell Hospitals Located In Davenport And Lake Wales, Florida
Community Health Systems, Inc. is an operator of general acute care hospitals and outpatient facilities in communities across the country. The Company operates through hospital operations segment, which includes its general acute care hospitals and related healthcare entities that provide inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. The Company provides healthcare services through the hospitals that it owns and operates and affiliated businesses in non-urban and selected urban markets throughout the United States. The services provided through its hospitals and affiliated businesses include general acute care, emergency room, general and specialty surgery, critical care, internal medicine, obstetrics, diagnostic, psychiatric and rehabilitation services. The Company also provides additional outpatient services at urgent care centers, occupational medicine clinics, imaging centers, cancer centers, ambulatory surgery centers, and home health and hospice agencies.
4000 Meridian Blvd
Wayne T. Smith
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, and Director
Tim L. Hingtgen
President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
Thomas J. Aaron
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Kevin J. Hammons
Assistant Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer
Lynn T. Simon
President - Clinical Services and Chief Quality Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A hospital operator now owned by Community Health Systems Inc will pay more than $260 million to resolve claims it defrauded government healthcare programs and paid doctors kickbacks for patient referrals, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
A hospital operator now owned by Community Health Systems Inc will pay more than $260 million to resolve claims it defrauded government health care programs and paid doctors kickbacks for patient referrals, the U.S. Justice Department said on Tuesday.
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES EXTENSION OF EARLY TENDER DEADLINE OF EXCHANGE OFFERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES PROPOSED EXCHANGE OFFERS
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS WITH NET OPERATING REVENUES OF $3.689 BILLION
Hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc reported a surprise first-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by lower operating costs.
Hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc reported a smaller quarterly loss on Tuesday, helped by lower costs.
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL THE ASSETS OF OCALA, FLORIDA HOSPITAL
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS - ON APRIL 3, CO, UNIT, ENTERED INTO AN ASSET-BASED LOAN CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS- ON MARCH 23, CO, UNIT ENTERED INTO FOURTH AMENDMENT, RESTATEMENT AGREEMENT TO AGREEMENT DATED AS OF JULY 25, 2007 -SEC FILING
* QUORUM - RECEIVED NOTICE FROM COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS IT WAS SEEKING TO TERMINATE, EFFECTIVE SEPT 30, A SHARED SERVICES TRANSITION SERVICES AGREEMENT
Community Health Systems Inc <CYH.N> reported a smaller-than-expected fourth-quarter loss on Tuesday amid efforts by the hospital operator to pare its debt by selling some of its assets.
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2017 RESULTS AND 2018 GUIDANCE
Hospital operator Community Health Systems Inc reported nearly a 32 percent drop in fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, mainly due to a $591 million rise in contractual allowances and provision for bad debts.
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO SELL LEESVILLE, LOUISIANA HOSPITAL TO ALLEGIANCE HEALTH MANAGEMENT
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL JAMESTOWN, TENNESSEE HOSPITAL TO RENNOVA HEALTH
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS INC - ON JAN 11, MEMBERS OF SHANDA GROUP FILED AMENDMENT TO SCHEDULE 13D TO DISCLOSE INCREASE IN INVESTMENT IN CO
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. ANNOUNCES ELECTION OF TWO NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMMUNITY HEALTH SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL DADE CITY, FLORIDA HOSPITAL TO ADVENTIST HEALTH SYSTEM
* Saba Capital Management LP reports 6.8 percent passive stake in Community Health Systems Inc as of October 31 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2hmTnue) Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.