52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Deckers Outdoor Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.28
Deckers Brands Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2020 Financial Results
Deckers Outdoor Q4 Same-Store Sales Fell 3.7%
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is engaged in designing, marketing and distributing footwear, apparel and accessories for both everyday casual lifestyle use and high performance activities. The Company's segments include operations of its brands, such as UGG, Teva, Sanuk and other brands; wholesale divisions, and Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business, which includes E-Commerce business and retail store business. The Company sells accessories, such as handbags and loungewear, through domestic and international retailers, international distributors and directly to end user consumers both domestically and internationally, through its Websites, call centers and retail stores. The Company markets its products primarily under three brands: UGG, Teva and Sanuk. The Company's other brands include Hoka One One (Hoka), Ahnu and Koolaburra by UGG (Koolaburra). It has a total of over 150 retail stores across the world.
250 Coromar Dr
Michael F. Devine
Independent Chairman of the Board
David A. Powers
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Steven J. Fasching
Chief Financial Officer
President - Omni-Channel
President - Fashion Lifestyle
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP - UGG STORES IN NORTH AMERICA, EUROPE & SANUK STORE IN ORLANDO, WILL BE TEMPORARILY CLOSED BEGINNING MARCH 17 THROUGH MARCH 31
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, the U.S. company that makes UGG boots, won a jury verdict on Friday in a trademark infringement case that has drawn criticism in Australia.
* DECKERS BRANDS APPOINTS WILLIAM L. MCCOMB TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* MARCATO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT FILES TO SAY IT NO LONGER OWNS ANY SHARES IN DECKERS OUTDOOR CORP AS OF MARCH 7 - SEC FILING
* DECKERS OUTDOOR SAYS THOMAS GEORGE WILL BE STEPPING DOWN AS CFO - SEC FILING
* DECKERS BRANDS REPORTS THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RAISES GUIDANCE FOR FULL YEAR FISCAL 2018
Deckers Outdoor Corp beat back a challenge from activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management, but shares of the maker of UGG boots fell more than 4 percent on news that all its directors had been re-elected.
Deckers Outdoor Corp. beat back a challenge from activist hedge fund Marcato Capital Management when shareholders reelected all nine of the company's directors, the maker of UGG boots confirmed in a statement.
* DECKERS ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY RESULTS OF ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
Deckers Outdoor Corp shareholders looked set to hand three board seats to Marcato Capital Management at the UGG boots maker's annual meeting on Thursday, capping a months-long bitter proxy contest.
After months of turning up the heat on Deckers Outdoor Corp, hedge fund Marcato Capital Management recently proposed a settlement that the UGG boot maker rejected, a filing released on Monday shows.
Marcato said on Monday it was open to a proposal by Deckers Outdoor Corp's board to interview the activist investor's nominees only if the footwear maker was willing to reach a settlement agreement ahead of a shareholder meeting this week.
Marcato said Deckers Outdoor Corp's board agreed to interview its nominees ahead of the annual shareholder meeting this week, a move it called a record-building exercise and to gain advantage in a contentious proxy battle between the two parties.
* GLASS LEWIS REAFFIRMS RECOMMENDATION THAT DECKERS STOCKHOLDERS VOTE “FOR” ALL OF DECKERS’ DIRECTOR NOMINEES ON THE WHITE PROXY CARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARCATO CAPITAL MANAGEMENT SAYS ISS RECOMMENDS DECKERS STOCKHOLDERS VOTE FOR MARCATO NOMINEES KIRSTEN FELDMAN, STEVE FULLER, ANNE WATERMAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services on Wednesday suggested shareholders back hedge fund Marcato's choice of directors at Deckers Outdoor Corp, switching its recommendation after the U.S. fund made changes.
* DECKERS OUTDOOR SAYS EGAN-JONES JOINS GLASS LEWIS IN RECOMMENDING STOCKHOLDERS VOTE "FOR" ALL OF CO'S NOMINEES
Proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services on Wednesday switched its recommendation in one of the season's most hotly contested proxy contests to suggest shareholders vote for an activist hedge fund's slate at Deckers Outdoor Corp.
A U.S. hedge fund that wants to make changes to the board of UGG boot maker Deckers Outdoor Corp <DECK.N> reduced its demand on Monday from changing all nine directors to just three, likely improving its chance of victory.
* DECKERS PROVIDES UPDATE ON ONGOING PROCESS TO ADD AT LEAST TWO NEW QUALIFIED INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.