52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dean Foods Concludes Strategic Alternatives Review Focuses On Go-Forward Strategy Under New Leadership To Enhance Long-Term Shareholder Value
Dean Foods Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results
Dean Foods Appoints Eric Beringause As CEO
Dean Foods Company is a food and beverage company. The Company is engaged in manufacturing, marketing and distributing a variety of branded and private label dairy and dairy case products. Its offerings include fluid milk, ice cream, cultured dairy products, creamers, ice cream mix and other dairy products to retailers, distributors, foodservice outlets, educational institutions and governmental entities across the United States. It also offers juices, teas and bottled water. The Company has approximately 50 national, regional and local dairy brands, as well as private labels. Its brand portfolio includes DairyPure, a national white milk brand, and TruMoo, the flavored milk brand. Its regional dairy brands include Alta Dena, Berkeley Farms, Country Fresh, Dean’s, Friendly's, Garelick Farms, Mayfield, McArthur, Meadow Gold, Oak Farms, PET and Tuscan.
2711 N Haskell Ave Ste 3400
Jim L. Turner
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Gary W. Rahlfs
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Russell F. Coleman
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary and Government Affairs
Jeffery S. Dawson
Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Dean Foods Co <DF.N> said on Friday its board had ended a review of strategic options and decided that execution of its standalone operating plan under newly appointed Chief Executive Officer Eric Beringause would be the best opportunity for the company.
U.S. milk processor Dean Foods Co said on Tuesday it was exploring options for the company including a sale, as it struggles with falling milk consumption in the country.
U.S milk processor Dean Foods Co said on Tuesday it was exploring options for its business including a sale.
A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld the insider trading conviction and five-year prison sentence of famed Las Vegas sports gambler William "Billy" Walters, even as it chastised an FBI agent for leaking grand jury information about the case.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.09 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REAFFIRMS FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.55 TO $0.80
* DEAN FOODS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* DEAN FOODS CO - MACEDONIO WILL JOIN COMPANY AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CFO EFFECTIVE FEB. 26, 2018
* DEAN FOODS SAYS IT HAS NO OWNERSHIP INTEREST AND IS IN NO WAY INVOLVED IN MANAGEMENT OF MCARTHUR FARMS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* VV VALUE VALS AG REPORTS 8.2 PERCENT STAKE IN DEAN FOODS CO AS OF NOVEMBER 20 - SEC FILING
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.20 from continuing operations
Thomas Davis, a former chairman of dairy processing company Dean Foods Co, was sentenced on Thursday to two years in prison after pleading guilty to passing insider information to sports gambler William "Billy" Walters.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed and withdrawn all its ratings for Dean Foods Company and its subsidiary, Dean Holding Company: Dean Foods Company (Parent) --Long-term Issuer Default Rating...
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.09per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.31 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Dean Foods Co says announced today that it has acquired Uncle Matt's Organic
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.18 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Minority investment and a distribution deal with Good Karma Foods
* Dean Foods Co CEO Gregg Tanner's 2016 total compensation was $22.5 million versus $9.6 million in 2015 Source text:(http://bit.ly/2nXz5ZT) Further company coverage:
A lawyer defending Las Vegas sports gambler William "Billy" Walters against insider trading charges on Wednesday sought to discredit former Dean Foods Chairman Tom Davis, who told jurors he used a special "bat phone" to give Walters confidential tips.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.