52 Week Range
As of on the London Stock Exchange (LON) ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
DFS Furniture FY Sales, Profit Rise
DFS Furniture Sees FY Underlying Pretax Profit Slightly Above 50 Mln Stg
DFS Furniture Reports Nearly 30 Pct Jump In Interim Revenue
DFS Furniture plc is an upholstery retailer in the United Kingdom. The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing, selling, delivering and installing a range of sofas, and other upholstered and furniture products. The Company's segment is engaged in the retailing of upholstered furniture and related products. Its other segments comprise the manufacture and distribution of upholstered furniture. The Company offers approximately 10 unit types per range, and a range of materials with approximately 50 colors available. Its branded upholstery ranges include Capsule Collection and Grand Tour. The Company operates approximately 100 retail stores in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands, an online channel, and approximately three upholstery factories in the United Kingdom. The Company's subsidiaries include Diamond Holdco 2 Limited, Diamond Holdco 7 Limited, DFS Furniture Holdings plc, DFS Furniture Company Limited and Coin Retail Limited (Jersey).
Furniture & Fixtures
1 Rockingham Way, Redhouse Interchange
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director
Group Company Secretary
Non-Executive Independent Director
Senior Non-Executive Independent Director
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
DFS Furniture Plc on Thursday flagged weak order intake at the start of the second half of the year, after it posted higher profit in the first as it benefited from deferred purchases and more online sales.
DFS Furniture Plc on Thursday reported a surge in pretax profit in the first half, boosted by online sales and as it benefited from orders placed by customers who had deferred their purchases due to Britain's unusually hot summer in 2018.
DFS Furniture Plc flagged possible timing delays in delivering its made-to-order products, which sources material from outside Britain, as uncertainty around Brexit continues.
* Chairman Ian Durant to be appointed chairman of DFS Furniture Plc, effective May 2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Says recognises furniture retailing in UK faces an increased risk of a market slowdown in 2017
* Advent International Corp announces that it has completed sale of its remaining interest in DFS Furniture Plc
* Berenberg - advent international corporation ("advent" or "seller") announces that it has completed sale of its remaining interest in dfs furniture plc
* Advent International Corporation announces that it intends to sell its remaining interest in DFS Furniture Plc
* Has continued to achieve good sales growth throughout first half of current financial year.
U.S. private equity firm Advent International Corp said it had cut its stake by half in British furniture retailer DFS Furniture Plc.
* Funds managed by it have sold 25.7 million ordinary shares in DFS Furniture Plc
British furniture retailer DFS Furniture Plc said its full-year gross sales rose 7.4 percent to 980.4 million pounds ($1.25 billion) helped by strong performance of its branded products range.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.