52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Danaher Reports Third Quarter Earnings Per Share $1.16
HHS Says Trump Administration Expands Manufacturing Capacity With Cytiva For Components Of Covid-19 Vaccines
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Awarded To Beckman Coulter Access IL-6 Test
Danaher Corporation (Danaher) designs, manufactures and markets professional, medical, industrial and commercial products and services. The Company operates through three segments: Life Sciences, which offers a range of research tools that scientists use to study the basic building blocks of life, including genes, proteins, metabolites and cells, in order to understand the causes of disease, identify new therapies and test new drugs and vaccines; Diagnostics; which offers analytical instruments, reagents, consumables, software and services; and Environmental & Applied Solutions, which consists of various lines of business, including water quality and product identification. Danaher's research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative facilities were located in over 60 countries.
Scientific & Technical Instr.
2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 800w
Steven M. Rales
Chairman of the Board
Rainer M. Blair
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Matthew R. McGrew
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Daniel L. Comas
Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The U.S. government has entered an agreement with life sciences company Cytiva, a unit of Danaher Corp, to expand the manufacturing of products needed to make COVID-19 vaccines, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said on Tuesday.
The U.S. government has entered an agreement with Danaher Corp-owned Cytiva to expand the manufacturing of products that are essential for producing COVID-19 vaccines, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said on Tuesday.
Private equity firm KKR & Co Inc <KKR.N> said on Monday it had hired former Danaher Corp <DHR.N> executive Dan Daniel to bolster its team that focuses on acquiring and operating industrial businesses in the United States.
Medical device maker Danaher Corp said on Monday its COVID-19 blood test for detecting if a person had ever been infected with the new coronavirus received emergency use clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
* DANAHER CORP - ON JUNE 5, 2020, ENTERED INTO NEW $2.5 BILLION 364-DAY REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* DANAHER ANNOUNCES PRICING OF COMMON STOCK OFFERING AND MANDATORY CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK OFFERING
* DANAHER ANNOUNCES OFFERINGS OF COMMON STOCK AND MANDATORY CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK
* DANAHER CORP - RAINER M. BLAIR TO SUCCEED THOMAS P. JOYCE, JR. AS PRESIDENT AND CEO IN SEPTEMBER 2020
* Q1 REVENUE $4.3 BILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $4.29 BILLION
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.18 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF SELECTED ASSETS OF DANAHER'S LIFE SCIENCES PORTFOLIO
* DANAHER PROVIDES UPDATE ON FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE AND SCHEDULES FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL
* DANAHER CORP - PRICED A REOPENING OF EUR 150 MILLION OF ADDITIONAL 1.700% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024 AT AN OFFERING PRICE OF 100.298%
* DANAHER COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF THE BIOPHARMA BUSINESS OF GENERAL ELECTRIC LIFE SCIENCES; BUSINESS WILL BE CALLED CYTIVA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* GE ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF BIOPHARMA SALE TO DANAHER, RECEIVES $20 BILLION NET CASH PROCEEDS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DANAHER CORP - ISSUED EUR 750 MILLION OF 1.700% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024
* DANAHER CORP FILES FOR OFFERING OF €750 MILLION 1.700% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2024, €500 MILLION 2.100% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2026 - SEC FILING
* DANAHER CORP SAYS CEO THOMAS P. JOYCE, JR.'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.2 MILLION VERSUS $15.4 MILLION IN 2018 - SEC FILING
* DANAHER CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO 3-PART EURO-DENOMINATED SENIOR NOTES OFFERING; SIZE UNDISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2UBrXAp) Further company coverage:
* EUROPEAN AND U.S. ANTITRUST AUTHORITIES CLEAR ACQUISITION OF SELECT DANAHER LIFE SCIENCE BUSINESSES BY SARTORIUS STEDIM BIOTECH
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.