52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
DHT Holdings Announces Public Secondary Offering Of DHT Common Stock By BW Group Limited
DHT Holdings Third Quarter 2019 Results
DHT Holdings Qtrly Adjusted Net Loss $0.02 Per Basic Share
DHT Holdings, Inc. is an independent crude oil tanker company. The Company's fleet trades internationally and consists of 27 crude oil tankers in the very large crude carriers (VLCC) segment. The Company has all function in-house and operates through integrated management companies in Monaco, Singapore and Oslo, Norway. The Company’s operating VLCCs has a combined carrying capacity of 8,360,850 deadweight tons (dwt). The Company's VLCCs comprised of DHT Raven, DHT Lake, DHT Condor, DHT Scandinavia, DHT Falcon, DHT Bauhinia, DHT Europe, DHT China, DHT Hawk, DHT Edelweiss, DHT Lotus, BW Peony, DHT Amazon, DHT Redwood, DHT Sundarbans, DHT Opal, DHT Taiga, DHT Jaguar, DHT Leopard, DHT Lion, DHT Panther, DHT Puma, and DHT Tiger.
Clarendon House, 2 Church Street
Erik A. Lind
Independent Chairman of the Board
Svein Moxnes Harfjeld
Co-Chief Executive Officer
Trygve Preben Munthe
Co-Chief Executive Officer
Laila Cecilie Halvorsen
Chief Financial Officer
Svenn Magne Edvardsen
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Oil tanker owners DHT Holdings and Heidmar have suspended new bookings to the Mid-East Gulf, three ship brokers said, following suspected attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.08 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DHT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES $485 MILLION REFINANCING AND INCREASE IN REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* QTRLY ADJUSTED NET REVENUE $56.6 MILLION VERSUS $67 MILLION
* DHT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES AN ADJUSTMENT TO THE CONVERSION PRICE OF ITS 4.5% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2019
* DHT HOLDINGS, INC. ANNOUNCES SALE OF ITS THREE OLDEST VLCCS
The global market for crude oil tankers remains too fragmented and needs consolidation among owners, one of the industry's leading companies said on Wednesday.
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* DHT Holdings, Inc. Announces the appointment of Susan Reedy to its Board of Directors
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Dht holding -reduced outstanding aggregate principal amount of 4.5% convertible senior notes due 2019 to $105.8 million after repurchasing $12.2 million during q2
* DHT Holdings, Inc files shelf registration statement on form f-3
Oslo-listed oil tanker firm Frontline <FRO.OL> has abandoned its pursuit of New York-listed rival DHT Holdings <DHT.N> and is not working on any alternative acquisitions, Frontline's CEO told Reuters on Monday.
Oslo-listed oil tanker firm Frontline is no longer pursuing an acquisition of New York-listed competitor DHT Holdings and is not working on any other acquisitions either, Frontline's CEO told Reuters on Monday.
* Says high court of Marshall Islands has dismissed, with prejudice, legal action filed by Frontline
Tanker firm DHT Holdings <DHT.N> said a court in the Marshall Islands rejected Frontline Ltd's <FRO.OL> <FRO.N> lawsuit against DHT selling a major stake to BW Group [BGLL.UL].
* DHT Holdings, Inc.: Court denies Frontline's request for a preliminary injunction
A court in the Marshall Islands rejected tanker operator Frontline's complaint against DHT Holdings over a rival deal with BW Group.
* Frontline Ltd says has sent a response to board of DHT Holdings to letter received from board of DHT Holdings Inc dated May 7, 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.