52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Digital Realty Announces Pricing Of €500 Million Of Euro-Denominated Bonds
Digital Realty Announces Pricing Of Preferred Stock Offering
MC Digital Realty To Acquire Additional Land In Tokyo
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in the business of owning, acquiring, developing and operating data centers. The Company is focused on providing data center and colocation solutions for domestic and international tenants across a range of industry verticals ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, healthcare and consumer products. As of December 31, 2016, its portfolio consisted of 145 operating properties, including 14 properties held as investments in unconsolidated joint ventures, of which 104 are located throughout the United States, 32 are located in Europe, four are located in Asia, three are located in Australia and two are located in Canada. It is a general partner of Digital Realty Trust, L.P. As of December 31, 2016, it owned an approximate 98.5% common general partnership interest in Digital Realty Trust, L.P.
Real Estate Operations
4 Embarcadero Ctr Ste 3200
Laurence A. Chapman
Independent Chairman of the Board
A. William Stein
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Andrew P. Power
Chief Financial Officer
Cindy A. Fiedelman
Chief Human Resource Officer
Joshua Ananda Mills
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
The following table lists examples of Latin American unicorns: Company Country Industry Valuation Main ($ investors billions) PagSeguro Brazil Fintech 14.5* UOL, fundos do BTG Pactual StoneCo Brazil Fintech 9.9* Ant Financial, Berkshire Hathaway, Madrone Capital Partners...
* DIGITAL REALTY TRUST - ANNOUNCED PENDING DEPARTURES OF CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER SCOTT PETERSON AND SENIOR VP OF GLOBAL SALES & MARKETING DAN PAPES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SIGNED TOTAL BOOKINGS DURING 1Q18 EXPECTED TO GENERATE $61 MILLION OF ANNUALIZED GAAP RENTAL REVENUE
* DIGITAL REALTY INCREASES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND FOR COMMON STOCK BY 8.6% TO $1.01 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
Last November, a couple of weeks before the U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Digital Realty Trust v. Somers, I told you about a radical idea floated by Digital Realty Trust’s lawyers at Williams & Connolly.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to broaden protections for corporate insiders who call out misconduct, ruling they must take claims of wrongdoing to the Securities and Exchange Commission in order to be shielded against retaliation.
* DIGITAL REALTY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* DIGITAL REALTY EXPECTS TO DELIVER 2018 CORE FFO PER SHARE WITHIN A RANGE OF $6.45-$6.60
* DIGITAL REALTY - SIGNS 2 AGREEMENTS TO SOURCE ABOUT 324,000 ADDITIONAL MW-HOURS OF WIND, SOLAR POWER ANNUALLY FOR CO'S CHICAGO, ASHBURN DATA CENTER PROPERTIES
There’s a landmine buried in a footnote on the last page of Digital Realty’s newly filed reply brief in the U.S. Supreme Court case that will determine the scope of Dodd-Frank anti-retaliation protections for corporate whistleblowers. And if the justices step on it, they...
* Digital Realty and Mitsubishi Corporation announce joint venture in Japan
Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp <8058.T> plans to set up a joint venture with U.S. data center operator Digital Realty Trust <DLR.N> and build around 10 data centers in Japan by 2022 for 200 billion yen ($1.8 billion), the Nikkei said on Saturday.
* Digital realty trust inc files for offering of upto 6.11 million shares of co's common stock in exchange for lp interests or common units - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2hAkrCG) Further company coverage:
* Digital Realty announces tender offer and consent solicitation for 5.875 pct senior notes due 2021 issued by Dupont Fabros Technology, L.P.
* Digital Realty commences offering of senior notes and preferred stock
* Says are no longer giving guidance due to pending merger with Digital Realty Trust Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Digital Realty announces pricing of pounds sterling-denominated Guaranteed Notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to the guaranteed notes issued by Digital Stout Holding, LLC a subsidiary of Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: DLR). The notes will be fully and...
* Digital realty names Sherri Liebo as senior vice president, marketing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INAP strategically expands with Digital Realty in Greater Phoenix
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.