52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Diamond Offshore Reports Quarterly Loss Per Share $0.69
Loews Corporation Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.24
Loews Sets Quarterly Dividend Of $0.0625 Per Share
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. provides contract drilling services to the energy industry. As of December 31, 2016, the Company had a fleet of 24 offshore drilling rigs. As of December 31, 2016, its fleet consisted of four drillships, 19 semisubmersible rigs and one jack-up rig. Its fleet enables it to offer a range of services, primarily in the floater market, including ultra-deepwater, deepwater and mid-water. The principal markets for its offshore contract drilling services are the Gulf of Mexico, including the United States and Mexico; South America, principally offshore Brazil, and Trinidad and Tobago; Australia and Southeast Asia, including Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam; Europe, principally offshore the United Kingdom and Norway; East and West Africa; the Mediterranean, and the Middle East. The Company provides offshore drilling services to a customer base that includes independent oil and gas companies, and government-owned oil companies.
Oil Well Services & Equipment
15415 Katy Fwy Ste 100
James S. Tisch
Chairman of the Board
Marc G. R. Edwards
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Scott Lee Kornblau
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
Thomas M. Roth
Senior Vice President - Worldwide Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc <DO.N> posted a smaller-than-expected loss on Monday as its expenses fell during the quarter and the company said it has signed new contracts with oil producers Anadarko Petroleum Corp <APC.N> and BP Plc <BP.L>.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc posted a quarterly loss compared to a year-ago profit on Monday, as contract drilling revenue fell. The rig contractor recorded a loss of $69.27 million, or 50 cents per share, in the second quarter ended June 30, compared to a profit of $15.95...
* CEO MARC EDWARDS - FLOATER CATEGORY STILL FACING MANY HEADWINDS - CONF CALL
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc <DO.N> reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Monday, helped by new contracts for the company's deep-water rigs.
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's reported a fall in quarterly profit as day rates for the company's deep-water rigs fell.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.19 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED Source text (http://bit.ly/2FH1OLd) Further company coverage:
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's <DO.N> Chief Executive Officer Marc Edwards said the rig contractor's path to recovery is starting to take shape after the company posted fourth-quarter revenue that beat analysts' estimates on Monday.
Rig contractor Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc posted a quarterly loss compared with a profit a year ago, when the company gained 26 cents per share from a contract dispute settlement.
* AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017, COMPANY'S TOTAL CONTRACTED BACKLOG WAS $2.4 BILLION
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - WILL NOT RECORD CHARGE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR QUARTERLY PERIOD ENDED DEC31, 2017 RELATED TO DISCOUNTED STANDBY DAYRATE Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rWxJS7) Further company coverage:
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC SAYS THE CO AND PETROBRAS AGREED TO SETTLE LAWSUIT AND AMEND OCEAN VALOR DRILLING CONTRACT
* DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING - ON NOV 20, CFO KELLY YOUNGBLOOD NOTIFIED COMPANY OF HIS INTENTION TO RESIGN
Diamond Offshore <DO.N> on Monday reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit after securing more contracts for its deep-water drilling rigs at better rates, sending its shares up as much as 8.3 percent.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.20 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Diamond Offshore on Monday reported a 22.4 percent fall in its quarterly profit on higher drilling expenses and debt repayment.
* Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc - priced a public offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of its 7.875 pct senior notes due 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To use net proceeds from sale of notes, cash on hand, to fund redemption of outstanding 5.875 pct senior notes due 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Diamond Offshore Drilling files prospectus supplement with U.S. SEC related to a potential offering of senior notes due 2025 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2f1mcem) Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.