52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Darden Restaurants Q1 Sales $1.53 Billion Versus Refinitiv IBES Estimate Of $1.56 Billion
Darden Restaurants Reports Q4 Loss Per Share $3.85
Darden Reports Same-Restaurant Sales fell 47.9% For Q4 To Date Through May 17
Darden Restaurants, Inc. is a full-service restaurant company. The Company owned and operated 1,536 restaurants through its subsidiaries in the United States and Canada, as of May 29, 2016. The Company's segments include Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Fine Dining (which includes The Capital Grille, and Eddie V's Prime Seafood and Wildfish Seafood Grille (Eddie V's)) and Other Business (which includes Yard House, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze, consumer-packaged goods and franchise revenues). As of May 29, 2016, the Company also had 50 restaurants operated by independent third parties pursuant to area development and franchise agreements. Olive Garden's menu includes a range of authentic Italian foods featuring fresh ingredients and a selection of imported Italian wines. LongHorn Steakhouse restaurants feature a range of menu items, including fresh steaks and chicken, as well as salmon, shrimp, ribs, pork chops, burgers and prime rib.
1000 Darden Center Dr
Charles M. Sonsteby
Independent Chairman of the Board
Eugene I. Lee
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Todd A. Burrowes
President - LongHorn Steakhouse
Daniel J. Kiernan
President - Olive Garden
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A worker advocacy group on Tuesday filed a complaint claiming Darden Restaurants Inc's policy of encouraging customers to tip servers and paying them the lower minimum wage for tipped employees causes workers to be subjected to sexual harassment and pay discrimination.
A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld the insider trading conviction and five-year prison sentence of famed Las Vegas sports gambler William "Billy" Walters, even as it chastised an FBI agent for leaking grand jury information about the case.
Darden Restaurants Inc said on Wednesday it was recently notified by federal authorities that guest data from certain of its Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen restaurants may have been compromised in a cyber attack incident.
Seasons 52, a fine-dining chain owned by Darden Restaurants Inc, will pay $2.85 million to settle the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's lawsuit accusing the company of refusing to hire "old white guys" and other applicants over 40 in order to maintain a youthful...
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES FINAL RESULTS FOR CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES DUE 2048 - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2E9hbIh) Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS ANNOUNCES CASH TENDER OFFERS AND CONSENT SOLICITATIONS FOR ITS 6.000% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2035 AND 6.800% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2037 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS INC - ANNOUNCED APPOINTMENT OF DAVE GEORGE AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
* SEES FY 2018 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.70 TO $4.78 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* DARDEN RESTAURANTS REPORTS FISCAL 2018 SECOND QUARTER RESULTS; SECOND QUARTER SAME-RESTAURANT SALES GROWTH OF 3.1%; AND INCREASES FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR THE FULL FISCAL YEAR
A federal judge in Florida has ruled that a Darden Restaurants Inc subsidiary wrongly destroyed emails, job applications and records of job interviews during an age bias investigation by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.