52 Week Range
As of on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
DSV Raises FY Outlook For EBIT Ex. Items
DSV Places EUR 500 Mln Eurobonds
DSV CEO Expects Integration Of Newly Acquired Agility To Be Completed By Mid-2022
Dvs A/S, formerly DSV Panalpina A/S, is a Denmark-based company engaged in the provision of transport and logistics services. The Company’s operations are divided into three business areas. The Air and Sea business area specializes in the handling of air and sea freight to destinations around the world. The Road business area offers transportation of full, part and group loads by road across Europe, the United States and South Africa. The Solutions business area specializes in logistics solutions across the entire supply chain, from design through freight management, customs clearance, warehousing and distribution to information management and e-business support. The Company is active in more than 75 countries in Europe, the Middle Ease, the Americas, Asia, Africa, Australia and the Pacific, and operates through numerous subsidiaries.
Independent Chairman of the Board
Jens Bjorn Andersen
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Deputy Chairman of the Board
Jens H. Lund
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Chief Executive Officer of Solutions Division
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Danish freight-forwarder DSV Panalpina <DSV.CO> on Monday suspended its share buyback program and withdrew its 2020 outlook until further notice due to the negative impact from the coronavirus on the global transport sector, the firm said.
Freight-forwarder DSV Panalpina <DSV.CO> said on Friday it would start direct cargo flights between Shanghai and Huntsville, Alabama from next week to cope with capacity constraints caused by the coronavirus outbreak in China.
China's fast-spreading coronavirus is squeezing air and sea freight capacity in the country with a spike in freight rates a likely consequence, one of the world's biggest transport and logistics companies said on Friday.
* CANCELLATION OF PUBLICLY HELD PANALPINA SHARES AND DELISTING FROM SIX SWISS EXCHANGE AS OF 28 JANUARY 2020
* DSV - AS A RESULT, MARIMEKKO'S CENTRAL WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS WILL BE MOVED TO DSV'S NEW WAREHOUSE IN VANTAA IN BEGINNING OF 2020 Source: https://bit.ly/2Prl5Ep Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* DSV A/S - DSV, 778 - DSV COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF PANALPINA
* DSV A/S RELEASES PROVISIONAL NOTICE OF FINAL RESULT OF PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER FOR PANALPINA SHARES
* DSV A/S EXPECTS SETTLEMENT OF PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER FOR PANALPINA SHARES ON OR AROUND AUGUST 19, 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS DSV A/S EXTENDS MAIN OFFER PERIOD OF PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER
* CHANGE IN BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF PANALPINA WORLD TRANSPORT (HOLDING) AG
* EU LISTING PROSPECTUS RELATED TO ADMITTANCE TO TRADING AND OFFICIAL LISTING OF UP TO 56,406,250 NEW SHARES OF DKK 1 NOMINAL VALUE EACH
* DECISION OF TAKEOVER BOARD ON PUBLIC EXCHANGE OFFER OF DSV A / S ON ALL REGISTERED SHARES IN PUBLIC HANDS OF PANALPINA WELTTRANSPORT
Swiss logistics group Panalpina has bowed to an increased 4.6 billion Swiss francs ($4.6 billion) bid from Danish rival DSV, ending a more than two month takeover battle designed to build scale in the consolidating transport sector.
Danish logistics group DSV A/S sweetened its offer for Panalpina to $4.3 billion, with a tug of war escalating on Friday over the Swiss company as it weighs a separate deal with Kuwait's Agility Group.
* REG-DSV, 738 - DSV A/S' CONTACT WITH PANALPINA WELTTRANSPORT HOLDING AG
* DSV CEO SAYS BID FOR PANALPINA IS ATTRACTIVE TO ALL ITS STAKEHOLDERS, COULD CREATE A MUCH STRONGER COMPANY
* REG-DSV, 734 - DSV A/S’ CONTACT WITH PANALPINA WELTTRANSPORTHOLDING AG
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.