52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
DTE Energy Announces Common Share And Equity Unit Offerings
DTE Energy Reports Quarterly Earnings Per Share Of $1.73
DTE Midstream, A Non-Utility Business Of DTE Energy, Expands Growth Platform With Acquisition Of High-Quality Midstream Assets
DTE Energy Company is an energy company. Its segments include Electric, which consists of DTE Electric Company, which is engaged in the generation, purchase, distribution and sale of electricity to residential, commercial and industrial customers in southeastern Michigan; Gas, which consists of DTE Gas Company, which is engaged in the purchase, storage, transportation, distribution and sale of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Michigan; Gas Storage and Pipelines, which consists of natural gas pipeline, gathering and storage businesses; Power and Industrial Projects, which consists of projects that deliver energy and utility-type products and services to industrial, commercial and institutional customers, and sell electricity from renewable energy projects; Energy Trading, which consists of energy marketing and trading operations, and Corporate and Other, which includes various holding company activities and holds certain non-utility debt.
1 Energy Plz
Gerard M. Anderson
Executive Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
David E. Meador
Vice Chairman, Chief Administrative Officer
Peter B. Oleksiak
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Trevor Francis Lauer
President and Chief Operating Officer - DTE Electric Company
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
DTE Energy's midstream business said on Friday it would buy a natural gas gathering system and pipeline in Louisiana's Haynesville shale formation for $2.25 billion in cash, expanding the unit's operations to the Gulf coast.
DTE Energy's midstream business said on Friday it would buy a natural gas gathering system and pipeline in Louisiana's Haynesville shale for $2.25 billion in cash.
U.S. power utility DTE Energy Co <DTE.N> is nearing a deal to acquire gas pipeline system M5 Midstream LLC for about $2.5 billion, expanding its business that's not tied to electricity provision, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* REAFFIRMS ITS 2018 OPERATING EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 PER SHARE
* DTE ENERGY ISSUES SECOND QUARTER DIVIDEND; OFFERS INVESTORS "GREEN" BOND OPPORTUNITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DTE ELECTRIC AMONG FIRST ENERGY COMPANIES IN NATION TO SELL GREEN BONDS
Michigan utility regulators on Friday approved DTE Energy Co's plan to build a 1,100-megawatt natural gas fired power plant at its Belle River site in St. Clair County to replace aging coal plants:
* FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS OF $361 MILLION, OR $2.00 PER DILUTED SHARE
* DTE ENERGY CO SAYS REAFFIRMS ITS 2018 OPERATING EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* SAYS SUBMITTED ITS 2018 RENEWABLE ENERGY PLAN TO MICHIGAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
* DTE ENERGY SAYS REAFFIRMS 2018 OPERATING. EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 - SEC FILING
* QTRLY NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO DTE ENERGY COMPANY $1.60 PER SHARE
* DTE Energy Co is expected to show a fall in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
* DTE ENERGY SAYS REAFFIRMS ITS 2017 OPERATING EARNINGS GUIDANCE RANGE OF $5.38-$5.69 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* Declared $0.8825 per share dividend on its common stock payable Jan. 15, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DTE Energy Co - qtrly reported third quarter 2017 earnings of $1.51 per diluted share
Canadian energy company Enbridge Inc <ENB.TO> and Michigan's DTE Energy Co <DTE.N> plan to complete their $2 billion Nexus natural gas pipeline from Ohio to Ontario late in the third quarter of 2018, they said on Thursday.
* DTE Electric Co - DTE Energy reaffirms its 2017 operating earnings per share guidance of $5.26-$5.57 per share - SEC filing
* DTE Electric Co says DTE Energy reaffirms its 2017 operating earnings per share guidance of $5.26-$5.57 per share - SEC filing
* Filed certificate of necessity with Michigan Public Service Commission to build natural gas-fired power plant in Michigan
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.