52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
DTE Energy's midstream business said on Friday it would buy a natural gas gathering system and pipeline in Louisiana's Haynesville shale formation for $2.25 billion in cash, expanding the unit's operations to the Gulf coast.
DTE Energy's midstream business said on Friday it would buy a natural gas gathering system and pipeline in Louisiana's Haynesville shale for $2.25 billion in cash.
U.S. power utility DTE Energy Co <DTE.N> is nearing a deal to acquire gas pipeline system M5 Midstream LLC for about $2.5 billion, expanding its business that's not tied to electricity provision, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* REAFFIRMS ITS 2018 OPERATING EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 PER SHARE
* DTE ENERGY ISSUES SECOND QUARTER DIVIDEND; OFFERS INVESTORS "GREEN" BOND OPPORTUNITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* DTE ELECTRIC AMONG FIRST ENERGY COMPANIES IN NATION TO SELL GREEN BONDS
Michigan utility regulators on Friday approved DTE Energy Co's plan to build a 1,100-megawatt natural gas fired power plant at its Belle River site in St. Clair County to replace aging coal plants:
* FIRST QUARTER 2018 EARNINGS OF $361 MILLION, OR $2.00 PER DILUTED SHARE
* DTE ENERGY CO SAYS REAFFIRMS ITS 2018 OPERATING EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* SAYS SUBMITTED ITS 2018 RENEWABLE ENERGY PLAN TO MICHIGAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
* DTE ENERGY SAYS REAFFIRMS 2018 OPERATING. EARNINGS PER SHARE GUIDANCE OF $5.57-$5.99 - SEC FILING
* QTRLY NET INCOME ATTRIBUTABLE TO DTE ENERGY COMPANY $1.60 PER SHARE
* DTE Energy Co is expected to show a fall in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
* DTE ENERGY SAYS REAFFIRMS ITS 2017 OPERATING EARNINGS GUIDANCE RANGE OF $5.38-$5.69 PER SHARE - SEC FILING
* Declared $0.8825 per share dividend on its common stock payable Jan. 15, 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DTE Energy Co - qtrly reported third quarter 2017 earnings of $1.51 per diluted share
Canadian energy company Enbridge Inc <ENB.TO> and Michigan's DTE Energy Co <DTE.N> plan to complete their $2 billion Nexus natural gas pipeline from Ohio to Ontario late in the third quarter of 2018, they said on Thursday.
* DTE Electric Co - DTE Energy reaffirms its 2017 operating earnings per share guidance of $5.26-$5.57 per share - SEC filing
* DTE Electric Co says DTE Energy reaffirms its 2017 operating earnings per share guidance of $5.26-$5.57 per share - SEC filing
* Filed certificate of necessity with Michigan Public Service Commission to build natural gas-fired power plant in Michigan
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.