52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Dufry Sets Offer Price Of New Shares At CHF 33.22
Dufry: Shareholders Exercise Subscription Rights For 10.6 Mln New Shares
Dufry Publishes Terms Of Planned Capital Increase
Dufry AG is a Switzerland-based retail company engaged in the travel retail sector. The Company operates around 1200 shops located at airports, cruise liners, seaports, and other touristic locations. The Company’s brands include perfumes and cosmetics, confectionary, food and catering, wine and spirits, literature, publications & others, watches, jewelry and accessories, tobacco goods, fashion, leather and baggage and electronics. The Company’s shops are categorized under four retail concepts: General Travel Retail Shops, which offer a range of products; News and Convenience Stores, which is focused on passengers, whose behavior is based on impulse and convenience shopping; Brand Boutiques, which offer brand boutiques for different brands, such as Hermes, Armani, Victoria’s Secret, Lacoste, Omega or Bulgari, and Specialized Shops. The Company operates Nuance Group as a wholly owned subsidiary and World Duty Free SpA as a majority owned subsidiary.
Retail (Department & Discount)
Juan Carlos Torres Carretero
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Julian Diaz Gonzalez
Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Global Executive Committee, Executive Director
Jose Antonio Gea
Deputy Group Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Global Executive Committee
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Pascal C. Duclos
Group General Counsel, Secretary to the Board of Directors, Member of the Global Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Private equity group Advent International will have a stake of 11.4% and China's Alibaba <BABA.N> 6.1% in Dufry <DUFN.S> after a capital increase that raised 820 million Swiss francs ($901 million), the Swiss duty free company said on Tuesday.
China's Alibaba plans to acquire a stake of up to 9.99% in Swiss duty free group Dufry, Dufry said on Monday, as it announced a new Chinese joint venture with the tech giant.
Alibaba plans to acquire an up to 9.99% stake in Swiss duty free group Dufry, Dufry said on Monday, as it announced a new Chinese joint venture with the tech giant.
Private equity outfit Advent International could get a stake of nearly a fifth in Dufry <DUFN.S> as the Swiss duty free group raises capital via a rights issue to fund a buyout of its Hudson Ltd <HUD.N> unit, Dufry said.
Dufry <DUFN.S> has agreed to buy the rest of its Hudson Ltd <HUD.N> unit for $7.70 per share in an all-cash deal worth around $311 million that will delist Hudson from the New York Stock Exchange, the Swiss duty free group said on Wednesday.
* PROGRAM AIMS AT REDUCING PERSONNEL EXPENSES BY 20% TO 35% REFLECTING THE DIFFERENT SCENARIOS OF POTENTIAL SALES DECLINES BETWEEN 40% TO 70%
* NEW GLOBAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE STRUCTURE, EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2020, INTEGRATES HQ AND DIVISIONS, WHILE SIMPLIFYING TOP MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
Swiss airport retailer Dufry's <DUFN.S> warned on Tuesday that the company will keep on burning cash in coming months if sales at its duty-free shops do not resume soon.
* DUFRY CEO - MONTHLY CASH BURN SCENARIO WITH NO SALES FROM JUNE ONWARDS IS CHF 70-75 MILLION - CONF CALL
Dufry reported its sales slumped 94.1% in April as travel curbs due to the novel coronavirus pandemic remained in place in most of the Swiss aiport retailer's locations.
* TURNOVER IN FIRST THREE MONTHS OF 2020 REACHED CHF 1,438.7 MILLION VERSUS CHF 1,882.6 MILLION IN SAME PERIOD IN 2019, REPRESENTING A DECREASE OF -23.6%
* SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES PLACEMENT OF 5,500,000 SHARES AND OFFERING OF CHF 350 MLN CONVERTIBLE BONDS
* BLOCK TRADE- DUFRY AG ABB: BOOKRUNNER SAYS ORDERS BELOW CHF 27.50 RISK MISSING ; BOOKS WILL CLOSE AT 7.45PM UKT Further company coverage:
* UP TO 5.5 MILLION NEW AND TREASURY SHARES IN DUFRY BEING PLACED VIA ADVANCED BOOK BUILD AND CONVERTIBLE BOND - BOOKRUNNER
* DUFRY ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF A PLACEMENT OF SHARES BY WAY OF AN ACCELERATED BOOKBUILDING AND THE OFFERING OF APPROXIMATELY CHF 300 MILLION CONVERTIBLE BONDS
* SEVERAL MEASURES TO REDUCE CASH OUTFLOWS TO A MINIMUM HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AND ARE UNDER TIGHT CONTROL BY A DEDICATED TEAM AT GROUP LEVEL
Dufry has "considerably extended" measures to counter the coronavirus's economic fallout, the company said on Wednesday, adding the Swiss airport retailer is talking with lenders but still does not foresee a liquidity crunch.
Dufry has "considerably extended" measures to counter the coronavirus crisis beyond those it announced this month, a spokesman said, adding the Swiss airport retailer is talking with lenders but still does not foresee a liquidity crunch.
Dufry may be forced to take more measures to shore up liquidity, Moody's Investors Service said on Wednesday, as it cut the Swiss airport retailer's credit rating to "Baa3" from "Baa2," a notch deeper into non-investment grade territory.
Swiss travel retail group Dufry is cutting jobs and guiding for a single-digit decrease in organic sales this year as the coronavirus pandemic that prompted U.S. President Donald Trump to ban air travel from Europe hits its business.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.