52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
DaVita Says 50% Of U.S. Clinic-Based Employees Have Received At Least One Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine
Davita Reports Upsize And Pricing Of Add-On Offering Of $1 Bln Senior Notes
DaVita Inc Announces Add-On Offering Of $750 Million Senior Notes
DaVita Inc., formerly DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., operates one division: DaVita Kidney Care (Kidney Care). The Kidney Care division consists of the Company's United States dialysis and related lab services, its ancillary services and strategic initiatives, including its international operations, and its corporate administrative support. The Company's segments include U.S. dialysis and related lab services and Other-Ancillary services and strategic initiatives. Its U.S. dialysis and related lab services line of business provide kidney dialysis services in the United States for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure, also known as an end-stage renal disease (ESRD). In addition, as of March 31, 2019, the Company operated or provided administrative services to 243 outpatient dialysis centers located in nine countries outside of the United States.
2000 16th St
Pamela M. Arway
Independent Chairman of the Board
Javier J. Rodriguez
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
John D. Winstel
Chief Accounting Officer
James O. Hearty
Chief Compliance Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* DAVITA INC. ANNOUNCES PRICING OF $1.75 BILLION SENIOR NOTES OFFERING
* DAVITA INC. ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF $1.75 BILLION SENIOR NOTES
* Q1 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.83 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
* DAVITA LAUNCHES VENTURE GROUP TO ACCELERATE ADVANCEMENTS IN KIDNEY CARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DAVITA INC - SCREENING EVERY PERSON WHO ENTERS A DAVITA CENTER FOR SYMPTOMS AND EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
* DAVITA KIDNEY CARE SAYS PLANS TO HIRE AT LEAST 15,000 NEW EMPLOYEES THROUGHOUT 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
Fresenius Medical Care (FMC) on Wednesday said it was working with other dialysis providers to provide care in isolation for people with kidney problems in the United States who are or may be infected with coronavirus.
* DAVITA KIDNEY CARE - ANNOUNCED IT IS GIVING U.S. EMPLOYEES, KNOWN AS TEAMMATES, AN EXTRA $100 EACH WEEK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dialysis providers DaVita Inc and Fresenius Medical Care violated an anti-kickback law by contributing to a charity that helps kidney disease patients afford treatment that then steered business to them, a newly unsealed whistleblower lawsuit alleges.
UnitedHealth Group Inc won anti-trust approval to buy DaVita Inc's primary and urgent care unit for $4.3 billion, the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday.
UnitedHealth Group Inc won antitrust approval to buy DaVita Inc's primary and urgent care unit for $4.3 billion, the Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Diane Bartz Editing by Leslie Adler)
DaVita Inc will pay $25.5 million to the families of three patients who won a $383.5 million jury verdict and who claimed their relatives suffered cardiac arrests and died soon after receiving dialysis treatments at the company's clinics.
A medical care unit of DaVita Inc <DVA.N> has agreed to pay $270 million to resolve claims it provided inaccurate information about patients that caused Medicare Advantage plans operated by private insurers to obtain inflated payments from the government.
A medical care unit of DaVita Inc will pay $270 million to resolve claims it provided inaccurate information about patients that caused Medicare Advantage plans operated by private insurers to obtain inflated payments from the government.
A federal jury in Colorado has awarded $383.5 million to the families of three patients who said they suffered cardiac arrests and died soon after receiving dialysis treatments at clinics run by DaVita Inc.
* BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY INC REPORTS 22.1 PERCENT STAKE IN DAVITA INC AS OF MAY 3, 2018 - SEC FILING
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.93 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* DAVITA INC SAYS CEO KENT THIRY'S TOTAL 2017 COMPENSATION WAS $15.3 MILLION VERSUS $12.3 MILLION IN 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.