52 Week Range
As of on the Mercado Continuo Espana ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
eDreams Is Confident To Exceed Its Target Of 2 Mln Subscribers By 2023
eDreams FY Adjusted Net Result Turns To Loss Of 86.8 Mln Euros YoY
Edreams Odigeo SA is a Spain-based online travel company active mainly in the flight sector. With five brands: eDreams, Go Voyages, Opodo,Travellink and Liligo, the Company offers deals on regular flights, charters, airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, holiday packages and travel insurance to its clients. The Company operates through digital platforms, which consist of online portals and mobile applications. The Company also provides advertisers with a platform to reach their target markets in a personalized way, both locally and globally. The Company is focused on adapting its range of services to the needs of each individual customer. The Company has an international presence as it serves customers across 45 countries.
C/ Lopez De Hoyos 35
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
eDreams Odigeo said on Thursday its loss narrowed in the quarter to September and added it expects its bottom line to improve in the coming quarters after recent upbeat news on COVID-19 vaccines.
eDreams Odigeo swung to a loss as bookings suffered from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the last part of the financial year, the Spanish online travel group said on Thursday.
* SAID ON TUESDAY THAT IN THE CONTEXT OF THE CORPORATE TRANSFER TO SPAIN, THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS AGREED TO ISSUE 8.3 MILLION SHARES
* DESPITE REDUCTION IN BOOKINGS OF ABOUT 70% IN MARCH 2020, IT CONTINUES TO HAVE STRONG BALANCE SHEET, WITH CURRENT LIQUIDITY POSITION OF AROUND 40 MILLION EUROS AT END-MARCH
* TO FILE A TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT REGULATION PLAN (ERTE) DUE TO FORCE MAJEURE
* SAYS PLANS TO MOVE ITS REGISTERED SEAT FROM LUXEMBOURG TO SPAIN IN ORDER TO CUT COSTS Source text: https://bit.ly/2JshVg8 Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* SAID ON TUESDAY TO TERMINATE BUYBACK EARLY AS CO HAS GUARANTEED THE SHORT-TERM COMPLIANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS DERIVED FROM EXISTING INCENTIVE PLANS
* Q3 REVENUE MARGIN 131.7 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 114.0 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* Q1 EBITDA 19.4 MILLION EUROS VERSUS 25.7 MILLION EUROS YEAR AGO
* SAID ON MONDAY LAUNCHES OFFERING OF 425 MILLION EUROS AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES DUE 2023
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.