52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
EFG International Confirms 2022 Targets After H1
EFG International To Open Branch In Lisbon, Portugal
EFG International Expands Offering For Independent Asset Managers
EFG International AG is a Switzerland-based company engaged in the banking and investment services sector. The Company offers private banking and asset management services. It operates through three main business segments: Private Banking and Wealth Management, Asset Management, and Investment and Wealth Solutions. The Private Banking and Wealth Management segment is managed on a regional basis and split into Continental Europe, Switzerland, the Americas, the United Kingdom, and Asia. The Continental Europe region includes private banking operations in continental Europe, with the exception of Switzerland. The Americas region includes the United States, Canada, the Bahamas and the Cayman Islands; and PRS business. The Asia region includes Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. The Asset Management segment includes EFG Asset Management business on a global basis. The Investment and Wealth Solutions segment includes Private Client Trust services and Institutional Fund Administration services.
Money Center Banks
John A. Williamson
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Piergiorgio G. Pradelli
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Head of Investment Solutions, Member of the Executive Committee
Niccolo Herbert Burki
Independent Non-Executive Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EFG INTERNATIONAL APPOINTS AMY YIP AS CHAIR OF ITS ASIA PACIFIC ADVISORY BOARD
EFG International <EFGN.S> said assets under management during the first half of the year increased 12% to 147.6 billion Swiss francs ($149.62 billion) at the end of 2018, the private bank said on Wednesday
* ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT1 INCREASED SUBSTANTIALLY TO CHF 147.6 BILLION AT END-JUNE 2019, UP 12.4% COMPARED TO CHF 131.2 BILLION AT END-2018
* OPENING OF A PRESENCE IN LISBON, PORTUGAL, AS A BRANCH OF ITS LUXEMBOURG ENTITY, EFG BANK
* EFG INTERNATIONAL TO ENHANCE ITS OFFERING FOR INDEPENDENT ASSET MANAGERS
* As initially announced, EFG International intends to repurchase up to eight million of its own registered shares
Brazilian investment bank Banco BTG Pactual SA is not considering a divestment of its stake in Swiss private bank EFG International, BTG's chief financial officer said on Friday.
Latin America's largest investment bank Banco BTG Pactual SA may spinoff its 29 percent stake in the Swiss private bank EFG International , the chief financial officer told analysts on Thursday.
Brazilian investment bank Banco BTG Pactual SA is analyzing if its 29 percent stake in the Swiss private bank EFG International is relevant for its business, CEO Roberto Sallouti told analysts on Thursday.
* EFG INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES THE CLOSING OF THE ACQUISITION OF MAJORITY STAKE IN SHAW AND PARTNERS Source text: https://bit.ly/2PF3iZa Further company coverage: (Berlin Speed Desk)
* SAYS EFG INTENDS TO REPURCHASE SHARES FROM THE MARKET TO FUND ITS EMPLOYEE INCENTIVE PLANS
Assets under management at Swiss private bank EFG International <EFGN.S> dropped to 131.2 billion francs ($130.21 billion) at the end of 2018, missing analysts' expectations, as tough markets and exchange-rate swings weighed.
Assets under management at Swiss private bank EFG International fell to 131.2 billion Swiss francs ($130.21 billion) at the end of 2018, as tough markets and exchange-rate swings weighed, it said on Wednesday.
Swiss private bank EFG International's shares dropped sharply on Thursday after it struggled to attract new money in recent months, hurt as market volatility dented Asian clients' risk appetite.
* EFG INTERNATIONAL PRESERVES GROWTH MOMENTUM IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT
* SAYS ANNOUNCES THE APPOINTMENT OF RANJIT SINGH AS ITS NEW CHIEF RISK OFFICER AND A MEMBER OF THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, EFFECTIVE 01 JANUARY 2019
* WILL COMBINE ITS LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE FUNCTIONS INTO A SINGLE DIVISION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF YVES AESCHLIMANN
* HAS NOTED TODAY’S ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE NOMINATION OF THOMAS A. MUELLER FOR ELECTION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF RAIFFEISEN SWITZERLAND
* RICHARD THOMAS MBE, HEAD OF UK REGION AND CEO OF EFG PRIVATE BANK LIMITED, LONDON, EFFECTIVE 02 JANUARY 2019, Source text: https://www.efginternational.com/About-EFG/Media/EFG-International-strengthens-management-teams.html Further company coverage:
* EFG INTERNATIONAL SAYS WANTS TO ACHIEVE MORE THAN THE 240 MILLION SFR SYNERGIES FROM TAKEOVER OF BSI
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.