52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
* CMS ESTABLISHES UNIQUE J-CODE FOR EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS' PEMFEXY (PEMETREXED FOR INJECTION)
* Q1 REVENUE $46 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $51.1 MILLION
Generic drug company Slayback Pharma LLC on Friday won an appeals court decision that clears the way for it to launch a generic version of the Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc chemotherapy drug Belrapzo.
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS ADVANCES NOVEL AND PROPRIETARY FORMULATION OF FULVESTRANT PRODUCT CANDIDATE EA-114; COMPANY TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL MEETING WITH U.S. FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (“FDA”) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS ANNOUNCES LABORATORY TEST RESULTS DEMONSTRATING IN VITRO ANTIVIRAL ACTIVITY OF RYANODEX® (DANTROLENE SODIUM) AGAINST CORONAVIRUS SARS-COV-2
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS INC - BOARD APPROVED NEW SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM PROVIDING FOR REPURCHASE OF UP TO $160 MILLION OF COMMON STOCK
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS - ON MARCH 13, U.S. COURT AFFIRMED DECISION REQUIRING FDA TO GRANT CO, 7 YEARS OF ORPHAN DRUG EXCLUSIVITY IN U.S. FOR BENDEKA Source text for Eikon: https://bit.ly/3aWM3Mb Further company coverage:
A federal appeals court on Friday ruled that the Food and Drug Administration wrongly failed to grant Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc seven years of marketing exclusivity for its cancer treatment Bendeka after designating it as an "orphan drug" for rare diseases.
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2019 RESULTS
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS INC GRANTED FINAL FDA APPROVAL FOR BENDAMUSTINE HYDROCHLORIDE READY-TO-DILUTE SOLUTION IN A 500ML ADMIXTURE
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS INC SAYS CEO SCOTT TARRIFF'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.04 MILLION VERSUS $7.15 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2HK04hV Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS’ VASOPRESSIN ANDA ACCEPTED FOR FILING BY THE FDA
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS - ANNOUNCED CO'S EAGLE BIOLOGICS DIVISION HAS BEEN ISSUED A NEW PATENT BY UNITED STATES PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* IRIDIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC REPORTS 10.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS INC AS OF DEC. 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2En48mt) Further company coverage:
* IRIDIAN ASSET MANAGEMENT REPORTS 10.1 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AG5uGB) Further company coverage:
* EAGLE PHARMACEUTICALS COMMENCES PIVOTAL STUDY FOR FULVESTRANT
* Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc reports third quarter 2017 results
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Friday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration tentatively approved its diluted version of Eli Lilly and Co's blockbuster cancer drug Alimta.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.