52 Week Range
As of on the Stockholm Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Elekta Says Richard Hausmann Resigns As President And CEO Of Elekta
Elekta CEO says order situation remains tough in May
Elekta seen slight recovery in the US since April profit warning -CEO
Elekta publ AB is a Sweden-based human care company that develops and sells clinical solutions for the treatment of cancer and brain disorder. The Company offers and develops systems for radiation therapy and radio-surgery, as well as software systems that enhance workflow efficiency throughout the entire spectrum of cancer care. The Company has four product areas: Elekta Neuroscience, which develops solutions for the diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases; Elekta Oncology, which creates clinical solutions for radiation therapy, such as linear accelerators, integrated imaging systems and clinical solutions for patient positioning and immobilization; Elekta Brachytherapy, which is engaged in the treatment of cancer through internal radiation, and Elekta Software, which develops software solutions for patient information, workflow management and treatment planning in oncology. The Company owns the service business of Asesores Electronicos Especializados SA de CV (AEESA).
Medical Equipment & Supplies
Kungstensgatan 18, Box 7593
Chairman of the Board
President, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Management
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Management
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Executive Management
General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Member of the Executive Management
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ELEKTA - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS INITIATED A RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND HAS APPOINTED GUSTAF SALFORD AS ACTING PRESIDENT AND CEO EFFECTIVE FROM TODAY
Elekta AB (publ) CEO in a call with analysts and media:
* ELEKTA CEO SAYS BETTER-THAN-EXPECTED SALES IN THE US AND BETTER-THAN-EXPECTED SERVICE SALES GLOBALLY WERE MAIN REASON FOR GUIDANCE-BEATING Q4 SALES
* CEO says seeing recovery in China (Adds CEO comment, share reaction, detail)
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta posted on Friday a slightly smaller decline in its full-year core profit margin than it had guided for in April.
* BOARD OF DIRECTORS WILL MAKE DECISION OF PROPOSED DIVIDEND ON JULY 10, 2020
* ACQUISITION OF KAIKU HEALTH STRENGTHENS ELEKTA DIGITAL OFFERING WITH PERSONALIZED DIGITAL HEALTH INTERVENTIONS
Radiation therapy gear maker Elekta said on Monday it had won an order worth around $200 million, meaning it was set to exceed its target of 75 bookings by mid-year for its new radiation system, Unity.
* GENESISCARE MAKES MAJOR INVESTMENT IN ELEKTA CANCER TREATMENT EQUIPMENT AS IT ENTERS U.S. MARKET
* ELEKTA TRANSFERS OWNERSHIP OF ITS PATIENT POSITIONING ACTIVITIES
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta <EKTAb.ST> on Tuesday slashed its sales growth and margin forecasts for the fiscal year ending in this month as the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic weighed.
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Tuesday slashed its sales growth and margin forecasts for the fiscal year ending in April, citing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
* ELEKTA CHANGES OUTLOOK FOR 2019/20 AND ADDRESSES CHALLENGES RELATED TO COVID-19
* RADIOTHERAPEUTISCH INSTITUUT FRIESLAND (RIF) TO ACQUIRE ELEKTA UNITY FOR INNOVATIVE CANCER TREATMENT
* EDOGAWA HOSPITAL FIRST IN JAPAN TO ORDER ELEKTA UNITY MR-LINAC
* ELEKTA RECEIVES CE MARK APPROVAL FOR PROKNOW WEB-BASED STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SOFTWARE
* ANNOUNCED LARRY BISCOTTI WILL BE NEW HEAD OF ELEKTA'S REGION NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA
* QUÉBEC TO ACQUIRE 12 ELEKTA VERSA HD LINEAR ACCELERATORS TO MEET GROWING NEED FOR ADVANCED CANCER CARE
* Q4 GROSS ORDER INTAKE SEK 5.40 BILLION VERSUS SEK 4.66 BILLION YEAR AGO
Swedish radiation therapy equipment maker Elekta on Friday reported below-forecast earnings for its fiscal fourth quarter, but proposed a higher dividend than expected.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.