52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Enlink Midstream Provides Business Update On Hurricane Laura Impact
Enlink Midstream Reports Qtrly Net Income Attributable To Enlc Per Unit $0.01
EnLink Midstream Appoints Pablo G. Mercado As Chief Financial Officer
EnLink Midstream, LLC is an integrated midstream company. The Company focuses on providing midstream energy services, including gathering, compressing, treating, processing, transporting, storing, and selling natural gas; fractionating, transporting, storing, and selling natural gas liquids (NGLs), and gathering, transporting, stabilizing, storing, trans-loading, and selling crude oil and condensate, in addition to brine disposal services. The Company's natural gas business includes connecting the wells of producers in its market areas to its gathering systems. The Company's fractionators separate NGLs into separate purity products, including ethane, propane, iso-butane, normal butane, and natural gasoline. The Company’s crude oil and condensate business includes the gathering and transmission of crude oil and condensate via pipelines, barges, rail, and trucks, in addition to condensate stabilization and brine disposal.
Natural Gas Utilities
1722 Routh St Ste 1300
Barry E. Davis
Executive Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Pablo G. Mercado
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Manager and the General Partner
Benjamin D. Lamb
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Alaina K. Brooks
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, and Secretary
William J. Brilliant
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
EnLink Midstream LLC said on Wednesday it had laid off about 300 employees, or 20% of its workforce, to cut costs amid an unprecedented crash in oil prices because of the coronavirus outbreak and a price war between Saudi Arabia and Russia.
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC - REDUCED WORKFORCE BY ABOUT 20% DUE TO SIGNIFICANT DOWNTURN IN ENERGY INDUSTRY, CHALLENGES RELATED TO COVID-19 Further company coverage:
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM ANNOUNCES 30% REDUCTION TO 2020 CAPITAL EXPENDITURES AND PRIORITIZES FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY
Devon Energy Corp reported a much smaller quarterly profit on Tuesday, as the U.S. oil and gas producer's year-earlier quarter included a $2.2 billion gain from the sale of its stake in pipeline operator EnLink Midstream.
Sentinel Midstream LLC has secured shipper commitments needed to move forward on a proposed $1 billion crude export terminal off the Texas coast, the company's chief executive said on Wednesday.
Devon Energy Corp on Tuesday reported a jump in quarterly profit, as the oil producer gained from the sale of its stakes in pipeline operator EnLink Midstream.
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, REAFFIRMS 2018 GUIDANCE, AND ANNOUNCES STACK CRUDE OIL GATHERING EXPANSION
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC-DECLARED CASH DISTRIBUTION OF $0.263 PER COMMON UNIT FOR Q1 2018, REFLECTING ABOUT 1.5-PERCENT GROWTH OVER Q4 2017 DISTRIBUTION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS, REAFFIRMS 2018 GUIDANCE, AND PROVIDES OPERATIONAL UPDATE
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM ANNOUNCES 2018 FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL GUIDANCE
* ENLINK MIDSTREAM LLC - APPOINTED BARRY E. DAVIS TO EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN
* EnLink Midstream LLC - reaffirmed full-year 2017 net income guidance range of $116 million to $148 million
* EnLink Midstream announces pricing of series C preferred units
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.