52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Euronext Updates On Trades Sent Yesterday To The CCPs
Euronext Says New Extracts Of Valid Trades Have Been Finalized For Equities
Philips Provides Update On Closing Share Price On Euronext Amsterdam On Oct. 19
Euronext NV is a company based in the Netherlands that serves as a parent of the Euronext pan-European exchange group. Euronext offers a diverse range of products and services, combining equity, fixed income securities and derivatives markets in Amsterdam, Brussels, Dublin, Lisbon, London and Paris. The Company's businesses comprise listing, cash trading, derivatives trading, market data and indices, post-trade and market solutions, among others. Euronext regulated markets provide a listing venue for companies seeking to raise capital and enter the Eurozone. It provides an electronic trading platform, which enables investors to place orders directly with the exchange. The Company sells real time, historic and reference data generated from the activity on the Euronext markets. It also calculates and publishes a portfolio of more than 500 benchmark indices, including the AEX-Index and CAC 40 Index. The Company offers technology solutions and services to exchanges and market operators.
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Managing Board, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operating Officer, Member of the Management Board
Chief Information and Technology Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Euronext NV announced on Thursday quarterly review of the CAC family indices: CAC 40 Index Inclusion of: Exclusion of: TELEPERFORMANCE SODEXO SBF 120 Index Inclusion of: Exclusion of: ALBIOMA EUROPCAR MOBILITY NEOEN QUADIENT ROBERTET VERALLIA CAC Next 20 Index Inclusion...
* Q1 EBITDA AT EUR 150.0 MILLION (+68.1%), WITH EBITDA MARGIN AT 63.4% (+4.9PTS)
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY QUARTERLY REVIEW OF THE CAC FAMILY INDICES
Pan-European exchanges group Euronext NV <ENX.PA>, which plans a bid to buy Oslo Bors <OSLO.NFF>, said on Friday it had now secured the backing of a majority of shareholders in the Norwegian stock market operator.
Pan-European exchanges group Euronext NV, which is bidding to buy Oslo Bors , said on Friday it had now secured the backing of a majority of shareholders in the Norwegian stock market operator.
Pan-European exchanges group Euronext NV <ENX.PA> is set to add the Oslo bourse to its portfolio after winning the support of shareholders owning almost half of the Norwegian stock exchange for a 625 million euros ($711 million) bid.
Euronext NV is seeking the support of Oslo Bors VPS Holding's board of directors to acquire the company which owns the Oslo stock exchange for 625 million euros ($711.4 million), it said on Monday.
* APRIL 2018: AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK EUR 7.9 MILLION, DOWN -8.8% VERSUS YEAR AGO
* IN MARCH 2018, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 8,671 MILLION
* EURONEXT ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENTS IN EURONEXT LONDON AND IN ITS US ACTIVITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* IN FEBRUARY 2018, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 9,141 MILLION, UP +29.4% COMPARED TO FEBRUARY 2017
* Looking for more deals after Irish exchange purchase (Adds details, CEO comments)
* IN DECEMBER 2017, AVERAGE DAILY TRANSACTION VALUE ON EURONEXT CASH ORDER BOOK STOOD AT EUR 7,783 MILLION, UP +7.5%
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.