52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eldorado Resorts Reports Second Quarter Net Revenue Of $637.1 Million, Operating Income Of $102.6 Million, And Adjusted EBITDA Of $178.7 Million
Twin River Worldwide Holdings To Acquire Two Casinos From Eldorado Resorts
Eldorado Resorts Says If Caesars Deal Is Terminated Under Certain Circumstances, Caesars To Pay Co Termination Fee Of About $418.4 Mln
Eldorado Resorts, Inc. is a gaming and hospitality company that owns and operates gaming facilities located in Ohio, Louisiana, Nevada, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The Company's segments are Nevada, Louisiana, Eastern and Corporate. As of August 7, 2018, the Company owned and operated approximately 503,000 square feet of casino space with approximately 22,000 slot machines and video lottery terminals (VLTs), 640 table and poker games, 45 restaurants and over 7,000 hotel rooms. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned and operated various properties, including Eldorado Resort Casino Reno (Eldorado Reno), Silver Legacy Resort Casino (Silver Legacy), Circus Circus Reno (Circus Reno), Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport (Eldorado Shreveport), Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort (Mountaineer), Presque Isle Downs & Casino (Presque Isle Downs), and Eldorado Gaming Scioto Downs (Scioto Downs).
Casinos & Gaming
100 W Liberty St Ste 1150
Gary L. Carano
Executive Chairman of the Board
Anthony L. Carano
President, Chief Operating Officer
Thomas R. Reeg
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Edmund L. Quatmann
Chief Legal Officer, Executive Vice President
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to buy rival Caesars Entertainment Corp for about $8.5 billion in cash and stock, as it looks to build scale to take on larger companies such as Las Vegas Sands and Wynn Resorts.
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to buy Caesars Entertainment Corp in a $17.3 billion cash-and-stock deal, including debt, the companies said on Monday. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to merge with Caesars Entertainment Corp in a cash and stock deal that values its peer at about $18 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc has agreed to acquire Caesars Entertainment Corp in a cash and stock deal that values its peer at about $18 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
U.S. casino operators Eldorado Resorts Inc and Caesars Entertainment Corp are in the early stages of exploring a merger, people familiar with the matter said on Sunday.
* CEO sees positive impact on results from deal (Adds shares, context on betting industry, CEO, analysts comments)
Betting company William Hill Plc has agreed to pay $50 million in stock and a 20 percent stake in its U.S. business to form a 25-year sports betting partnership with U.S. casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc, the companies said on Wednesday, confirming an overnight media...
Betting company William Hill Plc's <WMH.L> U.S. gambling unit is forming a joint venture with U.S casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc <ERI.O> as the British company plans to further expand into the U.S. sports gambling market, Sky News reported on Tuesday.
* ELDORADO RESORTS - ON MAY 7, CO, CHURCHILL DOWNS GOT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & DOCUMENTARY MATERIALS REQUEST FROM FTC
* CHURCHILL DOWNS - CO, ELDORADO RESORTS RECEIVED REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM FTC RELATED WITH REVIEW OF LADY LUCK VICKSBURG TRANSACTION
* ELDORADO RESORTS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $440.2 MILLION, OPERATING INCOME OF $54.2 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $103.5 MILLION
* THE CORDISH COMPANIES AND ELDORADO RESORTS, INC. (NASDAQ: ERI) ANNOUNCE NEW JOINT VENTURE TO DEVELOP WORLD-CLASS, MIXED-USE HOSPITALITY DESTINATION IN POMPANO, FL
* ELDORADO RESORTS SAYS IF DEAL TERMINATED UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, TROPICANA TO PAY FEE OF $92.5 MILLION - SEC FILING
Casino operator Eldorado Resorts Inc said on Monday it agreed to buy Tropicana Entertainment Inc in a deal valued at $1.85 billion in cash.
* ELDORADO RESORTS TO ACQUIRE GRAND VICTORIA CASINO FOR $327.5 MILLION CASH IN ACCRETIVE TRANSACTION
* ELDORADO RESORTS ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS TO SELL PRESQUE ISLE DOWNS & CASINO AND LADY LUCK CASINO VICKSBURG
* ELDORADO RESORTS REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $428.2 MILLION, OPERATING INCOME OF $30.0 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $91.1 MILLION
* Eldorado Resorts Inc reports third quarter net revenue of $444.9 million, operating income of $78.9 million and adjusted EBITDA of $112.1 million
* Eldorado Resorts Inc announces pricing of senior notes offering
* Eldorado Resorts Inc announces proposed offering of $350 million 6 pct senior notes due 2025
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.