52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Egyptian Exchange Says Ahmed Abdel Aziz Ezz Raises Stake In Ezz Steel To 27.29%
Egyptian Exchange Says 148.3 Mln Shares Of Ezz Steel Block Traded
Egypt's Ezz Steel Q3 Consol Loss Widens
Ezz Steel Co SAE, formerly Al Ezz Steel Rebars Company, is an Egypt-based manufacturer and trader of steel and related products. The Company is engaged, together with its subsidiaries, in the manufacture, trade and distribution of iron and steel products of all kind and associated products and services. The Company produces and distributes long and flat, as well as custom made to customer specifications steel products for use in a range of end applications. Its production facilities are located in Alexandria, Suez, Sadat City and 10th of Ramadan City, with a total manufacturing capacity of 5.8 million tons of finished steel annually. Ezz Steel’s product range includes steel re-bars, wire rod, welded wire mesh and hot rolled coil. The Company exports its products to the Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Asia, the United States and others. The Company's subsidiaries include Al Ezz Rolling Mills Company and Ezz Steel Algeria Company SPA, among others.
Iron & Steel
35 Lebanon Street, Mohandessin Area,
Paul Philipe Chekaiban
Chairman of the Board, Managing Director
Corporate Technical Officer
Corporate Marketing Officer
Hasan Ahmad Nouh
Samir Raouf Naaman
Corporate Sales Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Egypt's stock exchange suspended trading in 40 shares for 10 minutes on Tuesday after they fell more than 5%.
Trading on Egypt's stock exchange was suspended for half an hour on Sunday after Egypt's broader index EGX100 dropped by more than 5%, following government steps to contain the coronavirus, Refinitiv data showed on Sunday.
* Bank shares slip on Saudi market * But Qatar banks rise, boosting main index * Arabtec jumps on Trojan merger plan * Lender CIB leads losses in Egyptian blue chips By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 13 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabian stocks fell on Sunday led by banks,...
* Ezz steel sees biggest intra-day rise in 3 1/2 years * Saudi Advanced falls after delay in Alsalam Aerospace deal * Abo Moati, Al Aseel jump on potential move to main index * Financials boost Dubai, Etisalat buoys Abu Dhabi By Maqsood Alam and Shamsuddin Mohd Oct 7 (Reuters...
Egyptian stocks climbed nearly 2.5% on Wednesday after eight sessions of falls on the back of purchases from Arab and foreign buyers.
Trading on Egypt's stock exchange was suspended on Sunday after the EGX 100 dropped by 5%, a fall that analysts linked to protests which broke out in Cairo and other cities over the weekend.
* Qatar's Mesaieed drops after poor H1 earnings * Nine of eleven Saudi banks decline * SABB decreased after posting Q2 losses * Bank of Sharjah falls the most in over a decade * Egypt Kuwait Holding surges on nod from authorities By Ateeq Shariff and Maqsood alam Aug 6 (...
* 10 of 11 Saudi banks climb * Riyad Bank, Banque Saudi Fransi rise ahead of going ex-dividend * Qatar's Nakilat, QNB up on Q2 earnings * Aldar Properties extends gains on contract * Kuwait rises for eleventh straight day By Ateeq Shariff July 11 (Reuters) - The Saudi stock...
* Emaar Properties highest since May * Aldaar Properties up on government projects * Nine of 11 Saudi banks gain * Qatar's QNB posts 4% rise in H1 profit * Kuwait surges for tenth day By Ateeq Shariff July 10 (Reuters) - Dubai stocks rose sharply on Wednesday as all real...
* 16 of 20 stocks on Qatari index slide * Leejam Sports jumps on strong FY results * Palm Hill Development falls on FY earnings * First Abu Dhabi adds after increasing foreign ownership limit By Abinaya Vijayaraghavan Feb 27 (Reuters) - Qatar's index fell on Wednesday as...
* Five of six property stocks in Dubai gain * Emaar Malls rises on Namshi acquisition * Commercial International Bank drags on Egypt * Barwa Real Estate rises on higher FY profit By Ateeq Shariff Feb 26 (Reuters) - Dubai shares hit a three-month high on Tuesday as all but...
Expectations that Egypt would cut interest rates and improved performance across emerging markets pushed up the country's stocks 4.6 percent this week, with some analysts expecting the trend to continue in coming weeks.
* Saudi's Bahri falls on lower Q4 profit * Dubai's Deyaar gains on FY results * Abu Dhabi's ADCB climbs after three-way banking merger * Egypt's Ezz steel continues to rise on rating hike By Shakeel Ahmad and Abinaya Vijayaraghavan Jan 31 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock...
Major Middle Eastern stock markets were mixed on Wednesday with news of a 50 billion dirham ($13.6 billion) economic stimulus plan boosting Abu Dhabi while Saudi Arabia pulled back after six straight days of gains.
* Dubai, Abu Dhabi register among lowest trading volumes this year
Insurance stocks helped to drag down Saudi Arabia's market on Wednesday because of fears of a shakeout in the industry, while bourses in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar rose, helped by a bullish global trend in equities.
Banks pushed Qatar's stock market higher on Monday while Saudi Arabia's market edged down as telecommunications firm Mobily plunged in the wake of a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss.
Qatar's stock market continued rebounding on Thursday from lows hit after its diplomatic rift with neighbouring Arab states, while strength in top petrochemical producer Saudi Basic Industries buoyed Saudi Arabia.
Middle East stock markets fell on Tuesday as a tumble by real estate developer DAMAC caused Dubai to break a seven-session rising streak and weak corporate earnings helped to pull down Egypt's bourse.
Most Gulf stock markets may consolidate without clear direction on Tuesday though Dubai is short-term technically bullish and a few stocks, including Saudi petrochemical maker Saudi Kayan, may move on second-quarter earnings announcements.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.