52 Week Range
As of on the Egyptian Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Telecom Egypt Q1 Consol Profit Falls
Telecom Egypt, Etisalat Misr Sign Transmission And Mobile-To-Fixed Interconnection Agreements
Egyptian Exchange Says 1.2 Mln Shares Of Telecom Egypt Block Traded
Telecom Egypt Co SAE is an Egypt-based joint stock company, which is engaged in the provision of public communications and associated products and services. The Company operates under the following segments: Communications, Marine Cables and Infrastructure; Internet Services, as well as Outsourcing Services. It offers a range of fixed line and retail telecommunications services, as well as wholesale telecommunications services. Its retail telecommunication services include access, local, long distance and international voice, Internet and data, as well as other services. Its wholesale services include broadband capacity leasing to Internet Service Providers (ISPs), as well as national and international interconnection services.
K28 Cairo Alexandria Desert Road
B7 Smart Village Area, P.O. Box 12577
Magued Ibrahim Osman
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board, Representing the Government
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director
Mohammed Hassan Shamroukh
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Director
Chief Information Officer, Vice President
Vice President of Human Resources
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Saudi Telecom Co (STC) must offer to buy the 45% of Vodafone Egypt owned by Telecom Egypt if it goes ahead with a $2.4 billion purchase of Vodafone Group's stake in the company, Egypt's financial regulator said.
Telecom Egypt shares rose by 10% in early trading on Thursday, rising for a third consecutive day following a bid by Saudi Telecom Co (STC) , the kingdom's biggest telecom operator, to buy a 55% stake in Vodafone Egypt.
Telecom Egypt shares rose more than 4% in early trading on Tuesday following reports Vodafone Group could sell its stake in its Egyptian unit, Vodafone Egypt.
Telecom Egypt will save 20% on financing costs after the Central Bank of Egypt cut interest rates, a company official has said.
Telecom Egypt co. has appointed Adel Hamed as chief executive officer (CEO) and managing director, the company said in a statement on Thursday, replacing Ahmed El Beheiry.
Pan-African Liquid Telecom will be able to invest in Egyptian telecoms under an outline deal signed with Telecom Egypt, the country's investment ministry said on Saturday.
Telecom Egypt, the country's largest internet provider, is raising a $500 million syndicated loan for capital and operating expenditure, according to a statement from banks leading the transaction.
* Q4 CONSOL NET LOSS AFTER TAX EGP 396 MILLION VERSUS LOSS OF EGP 511 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ORANGE DATA SIGNS 3-YEAR NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE AGREEMENT WITH TELECOM EGYPT
* SIGNS WHOLESALE AGREEMENT WITH VODAFONE EGYPT TO PROVIDE TRANSMISSION AND INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
* REACHES FINAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH ETISALAT MISR IN REGARDS TO A DISPUTE ON INTERNATIONAL CALLS SERVICES
Telecom Egypt, the country's largest internet provider, said on Tuesday its internet services had been fully restored after several days of disruption.
* EXPECTS 2018 TOTAL REVENUE GROWTH IN RANGE OF HIGH SINGLE DIGIT TO LOW DOUBLE DIGIT, CAPEX TO SALES RATIO OF 30 PERCENT
* CO AND ORANGE EGYPT REACH FINAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT OF ONGOING DISPUTES BETWEEN BOTH COMPANIES
* BOARD APPROVES TO SIGN SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH TELECOM EGYPT ON DISPUTE OVER LOCAL AND INTERNATIOANL CONNECTIVITY, INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES
* Q3 CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX EGP 1 BILLION VERSUS EGP 866 MILLION YEAR AGO
* ANNOUNCES SIGNING RENEWAL OF LONG-TERM AGREEMENT WITH VODAFONE EGYPT TO PROVIDE INTERNATIONAL CALL CONVEYANCE SERVICES
* LAUNCHES MOBILE OPERATION UNDER NEW BRAND "WE" AS FIRST FULLY-INTEGRATED OPERATOR IN EGYPT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 CONSOL NET PROFIT AFTER TAX EGP 1.27 BILLION UP 22 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.