52 Week Range
As of on the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Etisalat Says Chairman Eissa Al Suwaidi Resigns
UAE's Etisalat Q3 Profit Flat At 2.29 Bln Dirhams
UAE's Etisalat Signs Agreement To Acquire Help AG's Businesses In UAE, Saudi
Emirates Telecommunications Group Co PJSC, formerly Emirates Telecommunications Corporation, is a United Arab Emirates-based company engaged in the provision of telecommunications services, media and related equipment, as well as related contracting and consultancy services. The Company offers its services mainly through two segments: the Personal segment offers landline, mobile and Internet, and the Business segment offers voice, Internet and data, mobile and wireless, and payment, managed, security and messaging services, among others. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiaries include, among others, Emirates Telecommunications and Marine Services FZE, Emirates Cable TV and Multimedia LLC, Etisalat Services FZE, Etisalat Services Holding LLC, Etisalat International Nigeria Limited, Emirates Telecommunications and Marine Services FZE and Etisalat International Pakistan LLC.
Etisalat Building, 1
Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum St
P.O. Box 3838
Issa Mohammed Ghanem Al Suwaidi
Chairman of the Board
Saleh Abdullah Al Abdooli
Chief Executive Officer
Essa Abdul Fattah Kazim
Vice Chairman of the Board
Chief Financial Officer
Ahmed Abdelsalam Aboudoma
Chief Executive Officer, Etihad Etisalat (Mobily)
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* Mesaieed gains after tax exemption * Anaam surges on capital increase * Sidi Kerir sees biggest fall in over 2-months * Financials weak in Dubai, Abu Dhabi By Ateeq Shariff Dec 5 (Reuters) - Qatar outperformed other Gulf stock markets Thursday, while the Egypt bourse slipped...
Saudi Arabian stocks opened lower on Thursday, extending previous losses, after declines by banking shares. Other major Gulf markets were little changed.
* 27 of 30 Egyptian blue chips rise * El Sewedy Electric gains on solar project win * Telco Etisalat lifts Abu Dhabi * ENBD supports Duabi * Banks weak in Saudi Arabia By Maqsood Alam Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian blue chips rose on Thursday, with foreign investors net buyers...
Saudi Arabian stocks edged up in early trade on Thursday, helped by gains in financial shares, while other major Gulf markets were little changed in thin volumes.
Most major Gulf stock markets fell on Tuesday, with Abu Dhabi leading the losses, though Dubai bucked the trend supported by Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB).
* Banking stocks firm in Saudi * All property shares gain in Dubai * Qatar snaps three days of losses * 24 of 30 Egyptian stocks slide By Ateeq Shariff Nov 25 (Reuters) - All major Gulf bourses rose on Monday, taking a cue from global equity markets as investors turned optimistic...
* Most Saudi banks fall after recent gains * Saudi Airlines Catering, Abdullah Al Othaim slip on ex-dividend * Commercial Bank weighs on Qatar * Egypt falls for a fifth day By Shakeel Ahmad Nov 24 (Reuters) - The Saudi Arabian stock market snapped a five-day rising streak...
* Financials strong in Abu Dhabi * Al Kathiri continues to soar on main market * Air Arabia gains on order * Arabtec rises after unit wins contract By Ateeq Shariff Nov 19 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi stocks outperformed other Gulf markets on Tuesday, led by financial-services...
* Abu Dhabi sees biggest fall in over 3 months * Aldar falls for a fourth straight day * Emirates NBD rallies on unit's stake sale * Saudi Paper Manufacturing gains on grant approval By Ateeq Shariff Nov 17 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's stock market fell sharply on Sunday, weighed...
* Emirates NBD lifts Dubai * Lender FAB supports Abu Dhabi * Telecom Egypt drops on lower Q3 Profit * Seven of 11 Saudi banks slip By Maqsood Alam Nov 14 (Reuters) - Stock markets in the United Arab Emirates rose on Thursday, lifted by banking shares, while a host of disappointing...
* Middle East Health care jumps on strong Q3 earnings * All but one Saudi Arabian banks gain * Credit Agricole Egypt rises on 9-month financials * Masraf Al Rayan gains on sukuk issuance By Ateeq Shariff Nov 7 (Reuters) - Major Gulf markets were mixed on Thursday in lacklustre...
A consortium composed of Madagascar's Axian Group and Africa-focused private equity firm Emerging Capital Partners (ECP) will acquire a 51% stake in Togo's state telecommunications company, Togocom, the government said on Thursday.
* Nine of 11 Saudi banks decline * Saudi Arabian Refineries drops on Q3 losses * Egypt snaps a nine-day winning streak By Shamsuddin Mohd Nov 6 (Reuters) - Most major gulf markets ended lower on Wednesday, amid falling oil prices and lingering concerns over the outcome of...
Ethiopia plans to award two telecoms licenses to multinational mobile companies by April 2020, the new communications regulator said on Tuesday, an apparent delay in the timeline officials had previously set.
* Alinma Bank sees biggest gain in 6 months * Bank Albilad jumps on strong Q3 financials * Deyaar surges on future prospect * Qatar extends losses for fourth day By Ateeq Shariff Oct 22 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Tuesday, outperforming other...
Ethiopia plans to award two telcoms licences to multinational mobile companies by April 2020, breaking the state monopoly by April, the new communications regulator said on Tuesday, an apparent delay in the timeline officials had previously set.
* Saudi snaps 3-day winning streak * Yansab slides on poor Q3 earnings * Financials weak in Egypt * Emirates NBD extends losses By Ateeq Shariff Oct 21 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market retreated on Monday, snapping a three-day winning streak and hurt by falls in banking...
Maroc Telecom, Morocco's largest telecoms operator, reported on Monday an adjusted third quarter profit of 1.625 billion dirhams ($170 million), up 0.4% compared with the same period last year.
Most Gulf stock markets moved marginally on Monday, with the Saudi index snapping a three-day winning streak dented by losses in financials and petrochemical sectors.
* All banks on Saudi index rise * Saudi's NCB sees biggest gain in a year * Emirates NBD extends losses * SIB up on higher 9-month profit By Ateeq Shariff Oct 20 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's stock market rose sharply on Sunday, lifted by cheaper valuations and a delay in Aramco's...
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.