52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Transdigm Group Posts Q4 EPS Of $4.08
Eaton defeats appeal in shareholder class action related to post-merger divestment
Signify Says Cooper Lighting Solutions Deal Fully Funded With Debt
Eaton Corporation plc (Eaton) is a power management company. The Company provides solutions that help its customers manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. Its segments include Electrical Products, Electrical Systems and Services, Hydraulics, Aerospace and Vehicle. The Electrical Products segment consists of electrical components, industrial components, residential products, single phase power quality, emergency lighting, fire detection, wiring devices, structural support systems, circuit protection and lighting products. The Hydraulics segment offers hydraulics components, systems and services for industrial and mobile equipment. The Aerospace segment is a supplier of aerospace fuel, hydraulics, and pneumatic systems for commercial and military use. The Vehicle segment engages in the design, manufacture, marketing and supply of drivetrain, powertrain systems and critical components for cars, light trucks and commercial vehicles.
Electronic Instr. & Controls
Eaton Hse, 30 Pembroke Road
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
President and Chief Operating Officer - Industrial Sector
Richard H. Fearon
Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Financial and Planning Officer
Brian S. Brickhouse
President - Electrical Systems and Services Group
President - Aerospace Group
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Signify <LIGHT.AS>, the Dutch-based lighting company, has agreed to buy U.S. firm Cooper Lighting Solutions from Eaton Corp. [EATO.UL] for $1.4 billion in cash to boost its presence in North America.
Signify, the Dutch lighting company, said on Tuesday it would buy Cooper Lighting Solutions of the U.S. from Eaton for $1.4 billion in cash.
Jacobus Pharmaceutical Co Inc on Monday won U.S. approval for the first drug to treat children with Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, a rare autoimmune disorder.
U.S. industrial conglomerate Eaton Corp Plc said on Friday it would spin-off its lighting business unit, which makes LED lighting and controls, with sales of about $1.7 billion in 2018.
* FORD RESTARTING F-150, SUPER DUTY PRODUCTION AHEAD OF SCHEDULE AFTER FIRE AT MAGNESIUM PARTS SUPPLIER
* EATON AND SHAANXI FAST GEAR ANNOUNCE A JOINT VENTURE FOR LIGHT-DUTY MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS IN ASIA-PACIFIC, EASTERN EUROPE, AND AFRICA
* EATON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.10, UP 15 PERCENT OVER FIRST QUARTER OF 2017 AND AT HIGH END OF GUIDANCE RANGE
* EATON CORPORATION SAYS CEO C. ARNOLD'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.2 MILLION VERSUS $13 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING
* EATON CORP PLC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2F24IGZ) Further company coverage:
* EATON CORPORATION PLC - DECLARED A 10 PERCENT INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND TO $0.66 PER ORDINARY SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EATON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET INCOME AND ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $1.43
* EATON PROVIDES GUIDANCE ON THE IMPACT OF NEWLY-SIGNED U.S. TAX LEGISLATION
* Expects negative $0.03 impact on net income and operating EPS in Q3 2017 from recent natural disasters
Eaton corp wins dismissal of shareholder lawsuit accusing company of securities fraud -- u.s. Judge INVESTORS CLAIMED THAT EATON MISLED THEM ABOUT A PLANNED STRATEGIC SHIFT AWAY FROM ITS TRADITIONAL VEHICLE AND AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS KOELTL SAYS INVESTORS FAILED TO SHOW EATON...
* Eaton Corporation Plc - announced a contract for Turnkey engineering of a scalable research environment at Tyndall air force base in Florida Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eaton Corp - Co's unit issued $700 million amount of 3.103% senior notes due 2027 and $300 million of 3.915% notes due 2047 - SEC filing
* Eaton and cummins Inc announce joint venture for automated transmissions for heavy- and medium-duty commercial vehicles
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.60per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.