52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Entergy Reports Q3 Earnings Per Share $1.82
Entergy says Raises Dividend Payment To 93 Cents/Share
Entergy Corp Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Entergy Corporation is a holding company. The Company is an integrated energy company engaged in electric power production and retail electric distribution operations. The Company operates through two business segments: Utility and Entergy Wholesale Commodities. The Utility segment includes the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electric power to retail and wholesale customers in areas of Arkansas, Mississippi, Texas and Louisiana, including the City of New Orleans and operates a natural gas distribution business. The Entergy Wholesale Commodities segment includes the ownership, operation and decommissioning of nuclear power plants located in the northern United States and the sale of the electric power produced by its operating plants to wholesale customers. As of December 31, 2016, the Company owned and operated power plants with over 30,000 megawatts of aggregate electric generating capacity, including approximately 10,000 megawatts of nuclear-fueled capacity.
639 Loyola Ave
Leo P. Denault
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Andrew S. Marsh
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Paul D. Hinnenkamp
Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
Kathryn A Collins
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Donald W. Vinci
Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Entergy Nuclear Operations did not violate the Americans with Disabilities Act by firing an armed security guard who waited more than two years to disclose that he suffered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, a federal appeals court held Monday.
The National Labor Relations Board has ruled that dispatchers for a unit of electrical company Entergy Corp in Mississippi were supervisors who cannot unionize, in a long-running case that was sent back to the board by a U.S. appeals court.
* QTRLY TOTAL CONSOLIDATED OPERATING REVENUE $2.72 BILLION VERSUS $2.6 BILLION REPORTED LAST YEAR Source text: (http://bit.ly/2HZIYh8) Further company coverage:
* ENTERGY CORP - COMPANY AFFIRMS 2018 GUIDANCE AND LONG-TERM FINANCIAL OUTLOOKS
* ENTERGY CORP SAYS CEO LEO DENAULT'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.5 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2pARgDb] Further company coverage:
* ENTERGY, NORTHSTAR REACH SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH STATE OF VERMONT AND OTHER PARTIES ON TERMS FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE SALE OF VERMONT YANKEE
* ENTERGY CORP QTRLY TOTAL CONSOLIDATED OPERATING REVENUES $2.62 BILLION VERSUS $2.65 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ENTERGY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR FINANCIAL RESULTS; INITIATES 2018 EARNINGS GUIDANCE
* ENTERGY SAYS PRELIMINARILY EXPECTS ABOUT $0.6 BILLION REDUCTION ON A CONSOLIDATED BASIS IN NET DEFERRED TAX ASSETS - SEC FILING
Entergy Corp said on Thursday it shut its 688-megawatt Pilgrim nuclear power plant in eastern Massachusetts because of the failure of one of the two lines that connect the reactor to the New England electric grid.
Entergy Nuclear Operations did not violate the Americans with Disabilities Act by firing a security guard after he experienced hallucinations while off-duty, a federal judge in New York ruled on Wednesday.
* Qtrly total consolidated operating revenues $3.24 billion versus $3.12 billion last year
* Entergy Corp - Affirming our 2017 guidance and our longer-term outlooks
* Entergy-plans to operate Palisades Power Plant in Covert, Michigan, until spring of 2022, under existing power purchase agreement with Consumers Energy
* Reported q2 2017 earnings per share of $3.11 on an operational basis (non-gaap)
Entergy Corp returned its 1,035-megawatt Indian Point 3 reactor in New York to service on Thursday after the unit was shut down for refueling in March, the company said in a statement.
* Entergy Corp - affirmed its 2017 operational guidance in range of $4.75 to $5.35 per share
* CEO Leo Denault's FY 2016 total compensation $13.5 million versus $13.1 million in FY 2015 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2mRuOTP Further company coverage:
* Says raised its dividend for the second consecutive year in 2016
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.