52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Eaton Vance Signs Definitive Agreement To Acquire Assets Of WaterOak Advisors
Eaton Vance Corp Reports Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.65
Eaton Vance Corp Reports Q2 EPS $0.65
Eaton Vance Corp. is engaged in the business of managing investment funds and providing investment management and advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and institutions. The Company operates as an investment advisor to funds and separate accounts. The Company, through its subsidiaries and other affiliates, manages active equity, income and alternative strategies across a range of investment styles and asset classes, including the United States and global equities, floating-rate bank loans, municipal bonds, global income, high-yield and investment grade bonds. Through its subsidiary, the Company also manages a range of engineered alpha strategies, including systematic equity, systematic alternatives and managed options strategies. The Company's open-end fund lineup includes tax-managed equity funds, and non-tax-managed equity and multi-asset funds. The Company's family of closed-end funds includes municipal bond, domestic and global equity, and bank loan.
2 International Pl
Thomas E. Faust
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Laurie G. Hylton
Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
Brian D. Langstraat
Director, Chief Executive Officer of Parametric Portfolio Associates LLC
Matthew J. Witkos
President - Eaton Vance Distributors, Inc.
Chief Human Resource Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. asset manager Eaton Vance has opened a Dublin office to cope with Brexit uncertainty, it said on Friday.
(This July 19 story corrects to say the fund has a negative process pillar rating, not negative overall rating, in the fifth paragraph)
Eaton Vance Corp said on Wednesday it plans to launch a new kind of exchange-traded fund (ETF) that would keep its investments secret, marking its second effort to thwart or at least profit from the trend away from higher-cost mutual funds.
There are untapped opportunities in corporate debt securities denominated in emerging-market currencies, Eaton Vance's director of diversified fixed-income said at the Reuters Global Investment 2019 Outlook Summit on Friday.
Donal Kinsella has joined Eaton Vance as an institutional portfolio manager covering corporate strategies, as the firm seeks extend its London-based sub-investment grade credit team.
* EATON VANCE CORP REPORT FOR THE THREE AND SIX MONTH PERIODS ENDED APRIL 30, 2018
* PIERRIC G. SENAY JOINS EATON VANCE CORP. AS TREASURER AND DIRECTOR OF INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EATON VANCE CORP. REPORTS MARCH 31, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* CONSOLIDATED NET INFLOWS OF $7.1 BILLION IN Q1 REPRESENT A 7 PERCENT ANNUALIZED INTERNAL GROWTH RATE IN MANAGED ASSETS
* EATON VANCE - JEFFREY P. BEALE TO RETIRE ON MAY 1, WILL BE REPLACED BY DANIEL C. CATALDO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EATON VANCE CORP. REPORTS DECEMBER 31, 2017 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* EATON VANCE SAYS TO MAINTAIN CO'S OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN HEXAVEST AT 49 PERCENT INSTEAD OF INCREASING CO'S POSITION TO 75 PERCENT AS PER 2012 AGREEMENT
* Eaton Vance Corp. Report for the three months and fiscal year ended october 31, 2017
The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asset management company Eaton Vance Corp appointed Richard Froio as chief compliance officer based in Boston.
* Richard Froio joins Eaton Vance as Chief Compliance Officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says new quarterly rate represents an increase of 10.7 percent over $0.28 per share declared in company's third fiscal quarter Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Eaton Vance Corp. report for the three and nine month periods ended July 31, 2017
A former Eaton Vance Corp <EV.N> portfolio manager was sentenced to 1-1/2 years in prison on Wednesday for engaging in a fraudulent options trading scheme that prosecutors said had netted him more than $1.5 million in profits.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.