52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Evofem Biosciences Files For Mixed Shelf Of Upto $150 Mln
Evofem Biosciences Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results And Provides Corporate Update
Evofem Biosciences Announces Pricing Of $30 Million Public Offering Of Common Stock
Evofem Biosciences, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and commercializing products to address needs in women's sexual and reproductive health, including hormone-free, woman-controlled contraception and protection from sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The Company's product, Phexxi vaginal gel, is an on-demand prescription contraceptive gel for women. Its pipeline product candidate, EVO100 vaginal gel, is evaluated for the prevention of chlamydia trachomatis infection and Neisseria gonorrhoeae in women. The Company also focuses on the development of EVO200 vaginal gel, its candidate for the reduction of recurrent bacterial vaginosis (BV).Its subsidiaries include Evofem Biosciences Operations Inc, Evofem Inc and Evofem Ltd.
Biotechnology & Drugs
12400 High Bluff Dr Ste 600
SAN DIEGO, CA
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Saundra L. Pelletier
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Justin J. File
Chief Financial Officer
Alexander A. Fitzpatrick
Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
Chief Commercial Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EVOFEM ANNOUNCES PRICING OF APPROXIMATELY $100 MILLION PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* EVOFEM ANNOUNCES PROPOSED PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Evofem Biosciences Inc's birth control gel received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's approval on Friday, making it the first non-hormonal contraceptive for women in over three decades, sending its shares up 3.6%.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Evofem Biosciences Inc's birth control gel, ushering in the first non-hormonal contraceptive for women in over three decades.
* EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES ANNOUNCES THREE NEW PHEXXI™ DATA SETS ACCEPTED FOR PRESENTATION AT THE 2020 AMERICAN COLLEGE OF OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS (ACOG) ANNUAL MEETING
* EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES ADOPTS SHAREHOLDER RIGHTS AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND YEAR-END 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
* EVOFEM BIOSCIENCES APPOINTS FORMER FDA DIVISION DIRECTOR LISA RARICK, M.D., TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares of Evofem Biosciences Inc jumped as much as 38 percent on Monday after its birth control gel showed effectiveness in a late-stage study, bringing the first hormone-free contraceptive close to approval.
Evofem Biosciences Inc said on Monday its hormone-free birth control gel met the main goal in a late-stage study.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.