52 Week Range
As of on the XETRA ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Evonik Industries Buys US-based Wilshire Technologies
Canada Competition Bureau Reaches Agreement With Evonik Industries
RAG-Stiftung Says Successful Placement Of 632.5 Mln Euros In Shares Of Evonik Industries
Evonik Industries AG (Evonik) is a Germany-based specialty chemicals company that operates in four segments: The Nutrition and Care segment produces specialty chemicals, mainly for use in consumer goods for daily needs and food, as well as nutrition for animal food and healthcare products; the Resource Efficiency segment offers material solutions for environment-friendly and energy-efficient products used in the automotive, adhesives and construction industries, among others; the Performance Materials segment produces polymer materials and their intermediates, mainly for the rubber, plastics and agriculture sectors, and the Services segment comprises site management, utilities and waste management, as well as technical, process technology, engineering and logistics services for the chemicals segments and external customers at the Company's sites. Its majority shareholder is RAG Stiftung.
Rellinghauser Strasse 1-11
Independent Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Chairman of the Executive Board
Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
A federal judge has ruled that Germany's Evonik Industries AG's <EVKn.DE> proposed purchase of rival U.S. hydrogen peroxide maker PeroxyChem Holding Company is legal under antitrust law.
A federal judge has ruled that Germany's Evonik Industries AG's proposed purchase of rival U.S. hydrogen peroxide maker PeroxyChem Holding Company is legal under antitrust law.
* FIRMENICH - ACQUIRES EVONIK'S CO2 EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY DIVISION, STRENGTHENING ITS LEADERSHIP ROLE IN NATURAL FRAGRANCE AND FLAVORING
Evonik Industries met third-quarter profit expectations and said it remains on track for the year despite a slowing German chemicals sector, sending its shares 4% higher on Tuesday.
German chemicals group Evonik Industries on Tuesday reported a 6% drop in its third-quarter adjusted core profit, citing global economic slowdown.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Friday it was suing to stop Evonik Industries AG's <EVKn.DE> proposed purchase of rival hydrogen peroxide maker PeroxyChem Holding Company, citing concerns that the deal would lead to higher prices.
The Federal Trade Commission said on Friday that it was suing to stop Evonik Industries AG's purchase of rival hydrogen peroxide maker PeroxyChem Holding Company. (Reporting by Diane Bartz, editing by G Crosse)
* In drive to overcome weak stock-market valuation (Adds details on unit to be divested, 2018 guidance)
The chairman of Evonik's supervisory board, Werner Mueller, will step down for health reasons, Evonik's biggest shareholder said on Wednesday.
* EVONIK AND FUFENG GROUP ENTER STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP FOR THE PRODUCTION OF THREAMINO®
* SAYS TO ACQUIRE HIGH-CONCENTRATES ADDITIVE COMPOUNDING BUSINESS FROM 3M http://bit.ly/2nazicJ Further company coverage:
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
German specialty chemicals maker Evonik is currently not interested in buying Swiss peer Clariant or any of its parts, a person familiar with Evonik said, citing a lack of strategic fit and high prices the assets would command.
* Says production plant in Deer Park, Texas has resumed full operations
* Says evonik oil additives USA unit temporarily shut down its production at Deer Park, Texas plant due to tropical storm Harvey Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Grace agrees to acquire Evonik Dental silica and huber defoamer product lines
* Says successfully acquires silica business from J.M. Huber corporation
The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
EU antitrust regulators said on Thursday that they had cleared German chemical company Evonik's <EVKn.DE> planned $630 million purchase of U.S. company Huber Corp's [CPKEL.UL] silica business.
* Says signs new syndicated credit line worth 1.75 billion eur to refinance existing credit lines
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.