52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Genomic Health Stockholders Approve Proposed Acquisition By Exact Sciences
Exact Sciences Posts Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.31
Exact Sciences Sees FY 2019 Revenue Of $800 Million To $810 Million
Exact Sciences Corporation is a molecular diagnostics company. The Company focuses on the early detection and prevention of some forms of cancer. It offers a non-invasive screening test called Cologuard for the early detection of colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. Its Cologuard test is a stool-based deoxyribonucleic acid (sDNA) screening test, which utilizes a multi-target approach to detect deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and hemoglobin biomarkers associated with colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. The Cologuard test is intended for the qualitative detection of colorectal neoplasia associated DNA markers and for the presence of occult hemoglobin in human stool. It focuses on the development of additional tests for other types of cancer. It is developing a blood-based biomarker test to aid in the early detection of lung cancer in individuals with lung nodules discovered through a computerized tomography (CT) or other scan.
Biotechnology & Drugs
441 Charmany Dr
Kevin T. Conroy
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Jeffrey Thomas Elliott
Chief Financial Officer
D. Scott Coward
Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
Graham Peter Lidgard
Senior Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Exact Sciences Corp <EXAS.O> said on Monday it will buy peer Genomic Health Inc <GHDX.O> for about $2.8 billion in cash and stock, expanding the cancer diagnostic company's testing capabilities to breast and prostate cancers.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1300 GMT on Monday:
Cancer diagnostics company Exact Sciences Corp said on Monday it will buy healthcare company Genomic Health Inc for about $2.8 billion to bolster its cancer testing business.
Cancer diagnostics company Exact Sciences Corp <EXAS.O> is in advanced negotiations to buy healthcare company Genomic Health Inc <GHDX.O> for about $2.8 billion to strengthen its cancer testing, Bloomberg reported on Saturday.
Exact Sciences Corp's shares shot up as much as 26 percent on Wednesday after the company said Pfizer Inc would share marketing expenses and co-promote the company's stool screening test for colorectal cancer.
Exact Sciences Corp said on Wednesday Pfizer Inc would share marketing expenses and co-promote the company's stool screening test for colorectal cancer, in a bid to boost sales of the product.
The American Cancer Society on Wednesday recommended that people at average risk of colorectal cancer start regular screening at the age of 45 rather than at 50, at a time when studies show a rise in cases of the disease among younger individuals.
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP SAYS CEO KEVIN T. CONROY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.3 MILLION – SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2w2gEbC Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.37 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MARK STENHOUSE TO JOIN EXACT SCIENCES AS PRESIDENT, COLOGUARD
* ANTICIPATES COMPLETED COLOGUARD TEST VOLUME OF 900,000-920,000 TESTS DURING 2018.
* EXACT SCIENCES ANNOUNCES UPSIZE AND PRICING OF $600 MILLION OF 1.0% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
* EXACT SCIENCES ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF $500 MILLION CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP SAYS "COMFORTABLE" WITH CURRENT 2018 CONSENSUS REVENUE ESTIMATE OF AROUND $417 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXACT SCIENCES - ON DEC. 15, CO, UNIT ENTERED LOAN, SECURITY AGREEMENT FOR 24-MONTH SECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY FOR UP TO $15.0 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Exact Sciences Corp qtrly loss per share $0.23; qtrly revenue $72.6 million, up 158 percent
Exact Sciences Corp <EXAS.O> reported quarterly revenue that blew past analysts' estimates as demand for the company's sole diagnostic test, Cologuard, more than doubled.
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.35 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Exact Sciences Corp -Exact Sciences Laboratories entered national ancillary provider participation agreement with Unitedhealthcare Insurance for cologuard
* Exact sciences announces pricing of public offering of common stock
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.