52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FDA Says Exact Sciences' Request To Update Instructions For Use Of SARS-Cov-2 Test Is Granted
Exact Sciences Q2 Loss Per Share $0.58
Exact Sciences Q1 Revenue $347.8 Mln Versus Refinitiv IBES Estimate Of $349.6 Million
Exact Sciences Corporation is a molecular diagnostics company. The Company focuses on the early detection and prevention of some forms of cancer. It offers a non-invasive screening test called Cologuard for the early detection of colorectal cancer and pre-cancer and Oncotype DX. Its Cologuard test is a stool-based deoxyribonucleic acid (sDNA) screening test, which utilizes a multi-target approach to detect deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and hemoglobin biomarkers associated with colorectal cancer and pre-cancer. The Cologuard test is intended for the qualitative detection of colorectal neoplasia associated DNA markers and for the presence of occult hemoglobin in human stool. It focuses on the development of additional tests for other types of cancer. It is developing a blood-based biomarker test to aid in the early detection of lung cancer in individuals with lung nodules discovered through a computerized tomography (CT) or other scan.
Biotechnology & Drugs
5505 ENDEAVOR LANE
Kevin T. Conroy
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Jeffrey Thomas Elliott
Chief Financial Officer
D. Scott Coward
Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
Graham Peter Lidgard
Senior Vice President, Chief Scientific Officer
Senior Vice President, Operations
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP - ANNOUNCED PUBLICATION OF RESULTS HIGHLIGHTING PERFORMANCE OF ONCOTYPE DX GENOMIC PROSTATE SCORE RESULT IN PROSTATE CANCER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 REVENUE $347.8 MILLION VERSUS REFINITIV IBES ESTIMATE OF $349.6 MILLION
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP - FOR THREE-MONTH PERIOD ENDED MARCH 31, 2020, CO SEES TOTAL REVENUE OF APPROXIMATELY $348M
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP - WITHDRAWS PRIOR FIRST-QUARTER AND ANNUAL GUIDANCE FOR 2020 DUE TO COVID-19 IMPACT
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP FILES PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATES TO RESALE OF UP TO 533,763 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDERS Source text - (http://bit.ly/32TPLDp) Further company coverage:
* EXACT SCIENCES ANNOUNCES UPSIZING AND PRICING OF 0.3750% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2028
Exact Sciences Corp <EXAS.O> said on Monday it will buy peer Genomic Health Inc <GHDX.O> for about $2.8 billion in cash and stock, expanding the cancer diagnostic company's testing capabilities to breast and prostate cancers.
The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1300 GMT on Monday:
Cancer diagnostics company Exact Sciences Corp said on Monday it will buy healthcare company Genomic Health Inc for about $2.8 billion to bolster its cancer testing business.
Cancer diagnostics company Exact Sciences Corp <EXAS.O> is in advanced negotiations to buy healthcare company Genomic Health Inc <GHDX.O> for about $2.8 billion to strengthen its cancer testing, Bloomberg reported on Saturday.
Exact Sciences Corp's shares shot up as much as 26 percent on Wednesday after the company said Pfizer Inc would share marketing expenses and co-promote the company's stool screening test for colorectal cancer.
Exact Sciences Corp said on Wednesday Pfizer Inc would share marketing expenses and co-promote the company's stool screening test for colorectal cancer, in a bid to boost sales of the product.
The American Cancer Society on Wednesday recommended that people at average risk of colorectal cancer start regular screening at the age of 45 rather than at 50, at a time when studies show a rise in cases of the disease among younger individuals.
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP SAYS CEO KEVIN T. CONROY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.3 MILLION – SEC FILING Source : https://bit.ly/2w2gEbC Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.37 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* MARK STENHOUSE TO JOIN EXACT SCIENCES AS PRESIDENT, COLOGUARD
* ANTICIPATES COMPLETED COLOGUARD TEST VOLUME OF 900,000-920,000 TESTS DURING 2018.
* EXACT SCIENCES ANNOUNCES UPSIZE AND PRICING OF $600 MILLION OF 1.0% CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025
* EXACT SCIENCES ANNOUNCES OFFERING OF $500 MILLION CONVERTIBLE SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXACT SCIENCES CORP SAYS "COMFORTABLE" WITH CURRENT 2018 CONSENSUS REVENUE ESTIMATE OF AROUND $417 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.