52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Exelon Switches To Nasdaq; Joins Leading Climate Focused Innovators
Exelon Corp Files For Potential Mixed Shelf Offering; Size Not Disclosed
Exelon Q2 Adjusted Non-GAAP Operating Earnings Per Share $0.60
Exelon Corporation is a utility services holding company. The Company, through its subsidiary, Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Generation), is engaged in the energy generation business. The Company, through its subsidiaries, Commonwealth Edison Company (ComEd), PECO Energy Company (PECO), Baltimore Gas and Electric Company (BGE), Pepco Holdings LLC (PHI), Potomac Electric Power Company (Pepco), Delmarva Power & Light Company (DPL) and Atlantic City Electric Company (ACE), is engaged in the energy delivery businesses. It operates through 12 segments: Generation's six segments: Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, New England, New York, ERCOT and Other Power Regions; ComEd; PECO; BGE, and PHI's three utility segments: Pepco, DPL and ACE. Generation's integrated business consists of the generation, physical delivery and marketing of power across geographical regions through its customer-facing business, Constellation, which sells electricity and natural gas to both wholesale and retail customers.
PO Box 805398
Mayo Adams Shattuck
Independent Chairman of the Board
Christopher M. Crane
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Executive Officer, ComEd
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Calvin G. Butler
Chief Executive Officer, BGE
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. energy company Exelon Corp said Wednesday it will shut the last reactor at the Three Mile Island power plant, site of the worst nuclear accident in U.S. history, on Sept. 30 due to legislative inaction on a nuclear subsidy bill in Pennsylvania.
General Electric Co <GE.N> said on Thursday that four of its flagship power turbines in the United States have been shut down due to a problem with turbine blades that was discovered at an electrical power plant in Texas owned by Exelon Corp <EXC.N>.
General Electric Co said on Thursday that four of its flagship power turbines in the United States have been shut down due to a problem with turbine blades that was discovered at an electrical power plant in Texas owned by Exelon Corp.
* MYLAN ADDS TO CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM PORTFOLIO WITH LAUNCH OF GENERIC EXELON® PATCH
U.S. power company Exelon Corp said Thursday that three of its nuclear plants did not clear in the annual capacity auction used by the PJM power grid operator to ensure enough energy resources are available to meet demand in its U.S. Mid Atlantic and Midwest region.
* EXELON - CONSTELLATION CEO JOSEPH NIGRO PROMOTED TO CFO, SUCCEEDING JONATHAN H THAYER, WHO WILL LEAD BUSINESS SERVICES COMPANY TRANSFORMATION EFFORTS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SETS REGULAR QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.345PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXELON CORP SAYS IS SETTING A GOAL TO REDUCE GREENHOUSE GAS EMISSIONS FROM ITS INTERNAL OPERATIONS BY 15 PERCENT BY 2022 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* EXELON CORP SAYS CEO CHRISTOPHER M. CRANE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.9 MILLION VERSUS $15.2 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: [http://bit.ly/2pzp7N9] Further company coverage:
* PSEG POWER SAYS EXELON'S UNIT ISSUED LETTER TO CO'S UNIT TO DISCUSS FUNDING OF CAPITAL PROJECTS AT SALEM GENERATING STATION - SEC FILING
* EXELON CORP - CRAIG ADAMS WILL BE SUCCEEDED BY MIKE INNOCENZO
* BERNHARD CAPITAL ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF W.A. CHESTER FROM EXELON
* EXELON REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND INITIATES 2018 FINANCIAL OUTLOOK
* Exelon Corp is expected to show a rise in quarterly revenue when it reports results.
Exelon Corp said on Friday it will shut the Oyster Creek nuclear power plant in New Jersey in October 2018, about a year earlier than planned.
* EXELON CORPORATION ANNOUNCES NEW DIVIDEND POLICY AND DECLARES DIVIDEND
Exelon Corp's <EXC.N> ExGen Texas Power LLC unit on Tuesday filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after struggling to cope with massive swings in energy prices.
Exelon Corp's ExGen Texas Power LLC unit on Tuesday filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after struggling to cope with massive swings in energy prices.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.86 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.53 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.