52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Express Inc Says Restructuring Of Its Corporate Workforce To Align Its Organization
Express Inc Posts Q3 Loss Per Share Of $0.05
Express Q2 Loss Per Share $0.14
Express, Inc. is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer offering both women's and men's merchandise. The Company targets women and men between 20 and 30 years old. It offers an assortment of fashionable apparel and accessories to address fashion needs across multiple aspects of lifestyles, including work, casual, jeanswear and going-out occasions. It is engaged in the operation of its brick-and-mortar retail and outlet stores, e-commerce operations and franchise operations. It sells its products through its e-commerce Website, www.express.com and its mobile application, and has franchise agreements with franchisees that operate Express locations in Latin America. It operated 656 stores across the United States, in Canada and in Puerto Rico, including 104 factory outlet stores, as of January 28, 2017. Its products are created by its in-house design team. Its portfolio of apparel products includes brands, such as Portofino shirt, Editor pant and 1MX shirt.
1 Express Dr
Mylle H. Mangum
Independent Chairman of the Board
Matthew C. Moellering
President, Chief Operating Officer
Timothy G. Baxter
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
South African state-run airline SA Express said on Friday it would resume its flight schedules in the next few weeks after its air operator certificate was reinstated on Thursday.
South Africa's Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) has cleared state-run airline SA Express to resume flights again, with two of its planes permitted to fly for now, the regulator said on Thursday.
* EXPRESS, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS; INTRODUCES FIRST QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2018 OUTLOOK
* - Q4 COMPARABLE SALES ARE CURRENTLY EXPECTED TO BE IN RANGE OF -1% TO -2%
* EXPRESS, INC. REPORTS THIRD QUARTER 2017 COMPS AT THE TOP END OF GUIDANCE; ANNOUNCES $150 MILLION SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* Express Inc reports second quarter 2017 results at the top end of guidance; introduces third quarter guidance and affirms full year 2017 outlook
* Okumus Fund Management Ltd reports 5.4 percent passive stake in Express Inc as of June 16 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2tEJd8Z Further company coverage:
* Express Inc reports first quarter 2017 EPS in line with guidance; introduces second quarter guidance and revises full year 2017 outlook
* Express Inc - following closings, express will continue to operate 635 stores in U.S.
* Express, inc. Reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results; introduces first quarter and full year 2017 outlook
* Express Inc provides business update, reaffirms EPS guidance for the fourth quarter and full year 2016 in advance of the 19th annual ICR conference
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.