52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fastenal Company Q3 Earnings Per Share $0.42
Fastenal Company - Q2 Earnings Per Share $0.42
Fastenal Company Reports 2021 First Quarter Earnings
Fastenal Company is engaged in wholesale distribution of industrial and construction supplies. The Company’s customers are in the manufacturing and non-residential construction markets. The manufacturing market includes both original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO). The non-residential construction market includes general, electrical, plumbing, sheet metal and road contractors. Other users of its products include farmers, truckers, railroads, oil exploration companies, oil production and refinement companies, mining companies, federal, state, and local governmental entities, schools, and certain retail trades. Its fastener product line is sold under the Fastenal product name.
Constr. & Agric. Machinery
2001 Theurer Blvd
Daniel L. Florness
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Sheryl A. Lisowski
Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Treasurer
William J. Drazkowski
Executive Vice President - Sales
Charles S. Miller
Senior Executive Vice President – Sales
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Wall Street securities analysts on Wednesday revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Federated Hermes, Incyte and Thomson Reuters. HIGHLIGHTS * Centennial Resource Development Inc : TD Securities cuts to reduce from hold * Federated...
Wall Street edged lower on Monday as uncertainties following recent U.S.-China trade negotiations clouded sentiment and investors turned their focus on the third-quarter earnings season, which begins in earnest on Tuesday.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.13%, S&P 500 0.02%, Nasdaq 0.07% (Updates to late afternoon, changes dateline, byline)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.06%, S&P down 0.06%, Nasdaq up 0.01% (Updates market action, adds comment)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.02%, S&P down 0.08%, Nasdaq down 0.10% (Updates to open, adds comments)
* Futures down: Dow 0.29%, S&P 0.29%, Nasdaq 0.31% (Adds comments, details; updates prices)
U.S. stock index futures fell back on Monday as hopes of a quick resolution to the U.S.-China trade war were dashed by a report that China wanted more talks before signing a partial deal announced by President Donald Trump on Friday.
U.S. stocks ended more than 1% higher on Friday though well off the day's highs after the announcement of a partial trade deal between the United States and China.
* Indexes up: Dow 1.2%, S&P 500 1.1%, Nasdaq 1.3% (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.8%, S&P 500 1.7%, Nasdaq 2% (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.47%, S&P 500 1.46%, Nasdaq 1.68% (Updates to early afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.84%, S&P 500 1.84%, Nasdaq 2.01% (Updates market action, adds comments)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.53%, S&P 500 1.56%, Nasdaq 1.75% (Updates to open)
U.S. stocks traded in a tight range on Thursday, as losses in the healthcare sector were offset by a rise in industrial shares, with big U.S. banks notching gains ahead of earnings.
* Indexes down: Dow 0.22%, S&P 0.12%, Nasdaq 0.19% (Updates prices, comments)
* Dow up 0.15%, S&P up 0.10%, Nasdaq off 0.11% (Updates to open)
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.