52 Week Range
As of on the TSX Venture Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
First Cobalt Announces Private Placement
ASX Updates On Removal Of First Cobalt Corp From Official List Of ASX
First Cobalt Corp Says Annual Cobalt Production Could Reach Over 5,000 Tonnes Per Annum At First Cobalt Refinery
First Cobalt Corp is a Canada-based cobalt company. The Company’s strategy is to explore, develop and refine cobalt material in North America for sale back into the American electric vehicle (EV) market. Its flagship asset is the Iron Creek Cobalt Project in Lemhi County, Idaho, the United States. The Iron Creek Cobalt Project consists of mining patents and exploration claims covering an area of approximately 1,700 acres. The Company’s other assets include more than 49 past-producing mines in the Canadian Cobalt Camp and a cobalt refinery in North America capable of producing battery materials. The Company’s refinery is a hydrometallurgical cobalt-silver-nickel refinery located approximately five kilometers east of Cobalt, Ontario, Canada.
140 Yonge St Suite 201
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
First Cobalt said on Monday it expects to start making cobalt sulphate around the turn of the year and become North America's first producer of the component crucial for batteries used in electric vehicles.
First Cobalt Corp is in advanced talks with Canada's Ontario province to finance the $37.5 million required to restart its idled cobalt refinery, President and Chief Executive Officer Trent Mell said in an interview on Tuesday.
First Cobalt Corp favors a quick restart of its idled cobalt refinery in Canada and will begin assessing the plant's condition next week, Chief Executive Trent Mell said on Monday.
* FIRST COBALT AND GLENCORE CONCLUDE TERM SHEET FOR REFINERY RESTART
Glencore Plc will supply cobalt feedstock to restart First Cobalt Corp's refinery in Canada, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
* FIRST COBALT - CO, GLENCORE HAVE SIGNED MOU TO SUPPLY COBALT FEEDSTOCK AND FINANCING TO RECOMMISSION FIRST COBALT REFINERY IN ONTARIO, CANADA
First Cobalt Corp aims to restart an idled cobalt refinery in Canada within two years and is in talks to supply the battery-grade product to four leading automakers, chief executive Trent Mell said on Wednesday.
* US COBALT RECEIVES FINAL ORDER APPROVING ACQUISITION BY FIRST COBALT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* US COBALT SECURITYHOLDERS OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE ACQUISITION BY FIRST COBALT
* LEADING INDEPENDENT PROXY ADVISORY FIRMS ISS AND GLASS LEWIS RECOMMEND US COBALT SHAREHOLDERS VOTE "FOR" PROPOSED ACQUISITION BY FIRST COBALT
Canada's First Cobalt, which has just bought another cobalt developer, is keen for more acquisitions to accelerate bringing on production to meet North American demand, a senior company official said.
* FIRST COBALT ANNOUNCES $25 MILLION BOUGHT DEAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT FINANCING
* SEEKS TRADING HALT PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT RELATING TO A NOTIFICATION OF A CAPITAL RAISING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST COBALT ACQUIRES PROPERTY NEAR CASWELL MINE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* COMPLETES MERGER WITH COBALT ONE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* First Cobalt Corp - shareholders of CobalTech Mining Inc. have approved merger with First Cobalt, with 95% of votes cast in favour Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cobalt One shareholders overwhelmingly approve merger with First Cobalt Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cobalt One shareholders overwhelmingly approve merger with First Cobalt
* First Cobalt prepares to welcome Paul Matysek, Bob Cross, and Jason Bontempo to board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* First Cobalt - under terms of deal, CobalTech will receive 0.2632 of co's common share for each cobaltech common share or $0.20 per CobalTech share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.