52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
KKR Real Estate Finance Trust To Join S&P SmallCap 600
Fti Consulting Reports Record Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
Fti Consulting Completes Acquisition Of Andersch AG
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a business advisory company. The Company operates through five segments: Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Economic Consulting, Technology and Strategic Communications. The Company provides advice and services, such as restructuring (including bankruptcy), capital formation and indebtedness, interim business management, performance improvements, forensic accounting and litigation matters, international arbitrations, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), antitrust and competition matters, securities litigation, electronic discovery (or e-discovery), management and retrieval of electronically stored information (ESI), reputation management and strategic communications. The Company collaborates with Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and their finance and accounting organizations and uses engagement tools to provide transformation services, manage risk, deliver business intelligence capabilities, and prepare for and execute events.
555 12th St NW
Gerard E. Holthaus
Independent Chairman of the board
Steven Henry Gunby
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Human Resource Officer
Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
FTI Consulting Inc hired a corporate governance analyst from proxy advisor Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS) for its unit that advises clients on hot button issues from climate change to executive pay, the company said on Wednesday.
Thailand's domestic car sales declined for the first time in 30 months in June, as finance firms used stricter lending criteria after the central bank moved to talk down a surge in auto loans amid concern about high household debt.
Global consulting company FTI Consulting Inc has hired financial services executive Colleen Hsia to advise clients on corporate reputation and public affairs among other matters, the company said on Tuesday.
Rodolfo Araujo, who helped determine the outcome of contested mergers and proxy contests as a vice president at Institutional Shareholder Services, is joining FTI Consulting, FTI said on Thursday.
A group of lenders to Debenhams Plc <DEB.L> has hired FTI Consulting to advise on restructuring of the British department store group, Sky News reported on Wednesday.
* FTI CONSULTING REPORTS RECORD FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* BLACK CREEK INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT REPORTS 10 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN FTI CONSULTING AS OF NOVEMBER 30, 2017- SEC FILING Source text : ( http://bit.ly/2ArzLfE ) Further company coverage:
* FTI CONSULTING ANNOUNCES INCREASED AUTHORIZATION FOR SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM
* Fti consulting reports third quarter 2017 financial results
State-owned Saudi Aramco has asked FTI Consulting <FCN.N> to suspend its investor relations advisory work related to the oil company's planned initial public offering, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* FTI Consulting - cheryl Davis joined co's cross-segment cybersecurity team as managing director in its technology segment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FTI Consulting reports second quarter 2017 financial results
* Navidea biopharmaceuticals inc - on june 26, co and fti consulting entered into a settlement agreement - sec filing
Business advisory firm FTI Consulting Inc appointed a new CEO and three managing directors at its investment banking unit, FTI Capital Advisors, effective immediately.
* FTI Consulting announces increased authorization for share repurchase program
Saudi Aramco has appointed advisory firm Brunswick to join FTI Consulting in running media and investor relations for what is set to be the world's largest initial public offering (IPO), sources said.
* Black Creek Investment Management Inc reports a 10.70 percent passive stake in FTI Consulting Inc as of April 30 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qJkeRe) Further company coverage:
Business advisory firm FTI Consulting Inc named Chris Osborne as head of its economic consulting business and Kevin Hewitt as EMEA chairman, effective immediately.
Saudi Aramco [IPO-ARMO.SE] has chosen U.S.-based FTI Consulting <FCN.N> as global media adviser for what is expected to be the world's largest initial public share offer, industry sources said.
Saudi Aramco has chosen U.S.-based FTI Consulting as global media adviser for what is expected to be the world's largest initial public share offer, industry sources said.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.