52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Firstenergy Announces Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results
FirstEnergy Crews Making Repairs Following Widespread Rain And Windstorm
Firstenergy Declares Unchanged Common Stock Dividend
FirstEnergy Corp. is a holding company. The Company is engaged in holding, directly or indirectly, all of the outstanding equity of its principal subsidiaries. Its segments include Regulated Distribution, Regulated Transmission, Competitive Energy Services (CES) and Corporate/Other. As of December 31, 2016, the Regulated Distribution segment distributed electricity through the Company's 10 utility operating companies, serving approximately six million customers, and purchased power for its provider of last resort (POLR), standard offer service (SOS), standard offer service (SSO) and default service requirements in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Maryland. The Regulated Transmission segment transmits electricity through transmission facilities owned and operated by American Transmission Systems, Incorporated (ATSI) and Trans-Allegheny Interstate Line Company (TrAIL). The CES segment primarily supplies electricity to end use customers through retail and wholesale arrangements.
76 S Main St
Donald T. Misheff
Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
Charles Edward Jones
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Steven E. Strah
Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
Christine L Walker
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Bennett L. Gaines
Senior Vice President, Corporate Services, Chief Information Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
Bankrupt subsidiaries of utility FirstEnergy Corp said in a filing on Sunday that they are meeting environmental remediation obligations relating to the closure of power plants and have resources to continue doing so after a reorganization plan is approved.
A bankrupt subsidiary of utility FirstEnergy Corp won court approval on Friday to sell a power generating station near Lake Erie to Vermillion Power LLC, which had offered $144 million in cash.
Power supplier FirstEnergy Solutions Corp has filed court papers outlining a deal for its parent company and affiliates not involved in its bankruptcy to contribute more than $1 billion of value to its estate.
* PRESS RELEASE - IKKUMA RESOURCES TO SELL NON-CORE MIDSTREAM ASSETS FOR A PURCHASE PRICE OF $30 MILLION
* FIRSTENERGY - PER OBLIGATIONS UNDER ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT, ON MAY 3 AE SUPPLY GAVE NOTICE OF OPTIONAL REDEMPTION OF ABOUT $305 MILLION SENIOR NOTES
FirstEnergy Solutions Corp's unsecured creditors on Tuesday sought to join a lawsuit seeking to block regulators from forcing the bankrupt energy supplier to honor contracts that will cost it hundreds of millions of dollars.
* FIRSTENERGY ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT IN PRINCIPLE WITH CREDITORS IN FIRSTENERGY SOLUTIONS' CHAPTER 11 PROCEEDINGS
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.67 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
A bankrupt subsidiary of utility FirstEnergy Corp could save more than $1 billion by shedding contracts to operate a power-generation unit at a coal plant in Pennsylvania, according to court papers filed on Sunday.
FirstEnergy Corp said late on Saturday its nuclear and coal power plant units filed for bankruptcy court protection as the company looks to restructure, sell assets and win government support to cope with competitors using lower-cost natural gas.
U.S. power company FirstEnergy Corp <FE.N> urged the federal government on Thursday to evoke little-used emergency powers to help it keep several struggling nuclear and coal-fired power plants open, a move critics blasted as an attempt at a corporate bailout.
FirstEnergy Corp called on U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry on Thursday to direct the operator of the Mid Atlantic and Midwest power grid to take steps to keep several nuclear and coal-fired power plants in service to maintain the future reliability of the region's electric...
* FIRSTENERGY SOLUTIONS FILES DEACTIVATION NOTICE FOR THREE COMPETITIVE NUCLEAR GENERATING PLANTS IN OHIO AND PENNSYLVANIA
* DAVIS-BESSE NUCLEAR POWER STATION RETURNS TO SERVICE FOLLOWING REFUELING AND MAINTENANCE OUTAGE
* FIRSTENERGY CORP FILES FOR RESALE OF UP TO 59 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK - SEC FILING
* FIRSTENERGY CORP FILES PROSPECTUS RELATED TO OFFERING OF UP TO 30.1 MILLION SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK BY SELLING SHAREHOLDERS - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2G0FJVw) Further company coverage:
* FIRSTENERGY FILES FOR MIXED SHELF WITH THE U.S. SEC, SIZE UNDISCLOSED Source text (http://bit.ly/2oMMxPw) Further company coverage:
* MET-ED LINE CREWS AND OTHER PERSONNEL CONTINUE TO MAKE REPAIRS FOLLOWING SEVERE WINTER STORM
* FIRSTENERGY CORP SAYS CEO CHARLES JONES' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.8 MILLION VERSUS $9.8 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2tj1XzJ) Further company coverage:
* SEES FY 2018 NON-GAAP OPERATING EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.25 TO $2.55
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.