52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Frontera Announces Second Quarter 2020 Results
Frontera Withdraws All Of Its Previously Stated 2020 Guidance
Frontera Announces Responses To Lower Oil Price Environment
Frontera Energy Corp is a Canada-based oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas with operations focused in South America. It has a diversified portfolio of assets with interests in more than 40 exploration and production blocks in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Guyana. The Company's projects include: Bicentenario Pipeline, a pipeline for transporting crude oil in Colombia; and Puerto Bahia, a port development for handling and storing oil and its derivatives as well as dry bulk and general cargo.
Oil & Gas - Integrated
333 Bay Street, Suite 1100
Gabriel De Alba
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Carlos Alberto Vargas Medina
Chief Operating Officer
Grayson M. Andersen
Corporate Vice President - Capital Markets
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FRONTERA ANNOUNCES RESPONSES TO LOWER OIL PRICE ENVIRONMENT
Frontera Energy Corp has lost $10 million since November due to a rupture in Peru's state-owned pipeline that has left the company's output from the country's biggest oil field at "almost nothing," the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
Canadian oil company Frontera Energy said on Monday it had stopped production at Peru's largest oilfield after a Peruvian-owned pipeline was severed last week by indigenous protesters.
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - ACHIEVED EXIT RATE PRODUCTION, AFTER ROYALTIES AND INTERNAL CONSUMPTION, OF 71,015 BOE/D AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017
* FRONTERA ENERGY CORP - RICHARD HERBERT APPOINTED TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* Frontera Energy - Q3 production, after royalties and internal consumption, of 71,068 BOE/D was essentially flat with Q2 production of 72,370 BOE/D
* Frontera energy corp - operational activities in block have been suspended since September 18, 2017 as a result of an indigenous blockade of area
* Frontera announces the sale of Petroelectrica De Los Llanos for $56 million
* Frontera announces the signing of an agreement for the strategic acquisition of Pacific Midstream Ltd
Canadian oil firm Frontera Energy Corp did not secure a new contract for operating Peru's biggest oil block because of a lack of "adequate conditions," state-owned energy company Petroperu announced on Wednesday.
Frontera Energy Corp <FEC.TO> is seeking to declare force majeure due to protests by Amazonian tribes in Peru that have halted its operations in the country's biggest oil block, Peru's energy regulator Perupetro said Tuesday.
Indigenous people living on Peru's largest oil field concession have seized some facilities operated by Frontera Energy Corp <FEC.TO> demanding that the government apply an indigenous rights law before signing a new contract with the Canadian company, a tribal chieftain...
* Increasing 2017 operating ebitda guidance by 10% to $275 to $300 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.