52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
First Horizon National Corp Reports Qtrly Total Revenue $494.7 Mln Vs $412.8 Mln
First Horizon National Corporation And Iberiabank Corporation To Merge
First Horizon Reports Third Quarter Results
First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) is a bank holding company. The Company provides financial services through its subsidiary, First Tennessee Bank National Association (the Bank). The Company has four segments: regional banking, fixed income, corporate and non-strategic. The Company's regional banking segment offers financial products and services, including traditional lending and deposit taking, to retail and commercial customers in Tennessee and other selected markets. The regional banking segment provides investments and financial planning. The Company's fixed income segment consists of fixed income securities sales, trading, and strategies for institutional clients in the United States and abroad. The Company's corporate segment consists of funds management, tax credit investment activities and gains on the extinguishment of debt, among others. The non-strategic segment offers wind-down national consumer lending activities and mortgage banking elements.
165 Madison Ave
David Bryan Jordan
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of First Horizon and the Bank
R. Eugene Taylor
Vice Chairman of the Board of First Horizon and the Bank
William C. Losch
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President of the Corporation and the Bank
Michael E. Kisber
President - FTN Financial of the Corporation and the Bank
David T. Popwell
President - Banking of the Corporation and the Bank
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
First Horizon National Corp <FHN.N> and IBERIABANK Corp <IBKC.O> said on Monday they had agreed to merge to create one of the largest banks based in the southeast of the United States.
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.12PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.31 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
Tennessee's attorney general has moved to intervene in lawsuits by 14 local district attorneys against opioid manufacturers including Purdue Pharma LP, saying they are impeding his efforts to negotiate a settlement with the drugmakers.
* FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL CORP - CANDACE STEELE FLIPPIN HAS JOINED CO AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT, CHIEF COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIRST HORIZON INCREASES COMMON DIVIDEND 33 PERCENT, REPLACES SHARE PURCHASE PROGRAM
* QTRLY TOTAL REVENUE $375.3 MILLION VERSUS $319.6 MILLION LAST YEAR
* FIRST HORIZON NATIONAL SAYS ESTIMATES A REDUCTION TO Q4 EARNINGS OF APPROXIMATELY $95 MILLION, RELATED TO EFFECTS OF TAX REFORM - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qG9o2z) Further company coverage:
* R. BRAD MARTIN RETIRES FROM FIRST HORIZON BOARD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* First Horizon and Capital Bank agree to sell 2 branches to Apex Bank Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
The Federal Reserve announced on Monday it had approved a bid by First Horizon National Corporation <FHN.N> to acquire Capital Bank Financial Corp <CBF.O> of Charlotte, as the regional bank looks to expand its presence in the U.S. southeast.
* Q3 net interest income $209.8 million versus $185.2 million last year
* First Horizon National Corp - In Q3 2017 co's results will include pre-tax loss from extinguishment of financing transaction of about $14.3 million Source text: (http://bit.ly/2y0O9Id) Further company coverage:
* First horizon national corp - net interest income increased to $200.7 million in second quarter from $189.7 million in first quarter
* First Horizon National - termination fee of $85 million will be payable by capital bank to first horizon in connection with termination of merger agreement Source text (http://bit.ly/2piqTRi) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) at 'BBB-' following the announcement that FHN will acquire Capital Bank Financial...
First Horizon National Corp said it would buy fellow regional bank Capital Bank Financial Corp for $2.2 billion to boost its presence in the fast-growing U.S. southeast market.
First Horizon National Corp <FHN.N> said it would buy fellow regional bank Capital Bank Financial Corp <CBF.O> for $2.2 billion to boost its presence in the fast-growing U.S. southeast market.
First Horizon National Corp said it will acquire Capital Bank Financial Corp in a deal valued at $2.2 billion.
* First horizon and capital bank merger to create fourth largest regional bank in southeast
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.