52 Week Range
As of on the SIX Swiss Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Flughafen Zuerich September Number Of Passangers Down 81.4%
Flughafen Zuerich Signs Concession Agreement For Airport In India
Flughafen Zuerich H1 Loss Of CHF 27.5 Mln
Flughafen Zuerich AG is a Switzerland-based company that is engaged in the operation of Zurich Airport in Switzerland on behalf of the federal government. The Company offers access to international, national and regional transport networks. The Company operates in four segments: the Aviation flight operations segment encompasses the construction, operation and maintenance of the airport operating infrastructure; the Aviation security segment covers the installation, operation and maintenance of security infrastructure and all processes of direct relevance to security, which includes all systems and their operation and maintenance designed to prevent actions of any kind that affect the security of commercial civil aviation; the Non-aviation segment encompasses all activities relating to the development, marketing and operation of the commercial infrastructure at Zurich Airport, and the Aviation aircraft noise segment.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board
Vice Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Management Board
Chief Operations Officer, Member of the Management Board
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* IN MAY, 43'852 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT, WHICH CORRESPONDS TO A DECREASE OF 98.4% COMPARED TO SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR.
* WHILE NO TRAFFIC FORECAST IS PROVIDED FOR 2020 YET, IT IS ASSUMED TO REACH PRE-CRISIS TRAFFIC LEVELS IN 2023.
* APRIL AIR FREIGHT 6,324 T, -77.1% Source text: https://bit.ly/2WVChof Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
* HAS SUCCESSFULLY PLACED A BOND OF CHF 300 MILLION WITH A MATURITY OF 4 YEARS
* WILL NOT PAY DIVIDENDS FOR 2019 Further company coverage: (Gdansk Newsroom)
Zurich airport operator Flughafen Zuerich saw flight and passenger movements fall more than 95% in the first two weeks of April, it said on Tuesday, as the coronavirus brought air traffic to a virtual standstill.
* DUE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19), ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG WILL NO LONGER BE HELD ON APRIL 16, 2020 AS INITIALLY PLANNED
* 2'010'199 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN FEBRUARY (-1.2% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR)
* TO PROPOSE ORDINARY DIVIDEND THAT IS CHF 0.20 HIGHER THAN THAT OF PREVIOUS YEAR
Zurich's airport operator Flughafen Zuerich would consider taking on investors to fund international projects, its chief financial officer was quoted as saying by Swiss newspaper Handelszeitung on Wednesday.
* IN 2019, 31.5 MILLION PASSENGERS PASSED THROUGH ZURICH AIRPORT, CORRESPONDING TO AN INCREASE OF 1.3%
* FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH AG - ACQUIRES NUMEROUS BUILDINGS AND LAND FROM PRIORA SUISSE AG
* 2,229,902 PASSENGERS WERE HANDLED AT ZURICH AIRPORT IN NOVEMBER (+0.7% VERSUS. PREVIOUS YEAR)
* BLOCK TRADE-FLUGHAFEN ZURICH ABB: BOOKRUNNER SAYS ISSUE PRICE OF CHF 167
* BLOCK TRADE: FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH ABB - BOOKRUNNER SAYS PRICE GUIDANCE CHF167.00 - CHF167.50
* BLOCK TRADE: FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH ABB - BOOKRUNNER SAYS BOOKS ARE OVERSUBSCRIBED
* BLOCK TRADE: FLUGHAFEN ZUERICH ABB - BOOKRUNNER SAYS OFFER SIZE C.1.7M SHARES / C.5.6% OF TSO / C. CHF 300M
* UNDER A 40-YEAR CONCESSION, FLUGHAFEN ZÜRICH AG WILL BUILD AND MANAGE THE NEW GREENFIELD AIRPORT IN JEWAR.
* IN OCTOBER 2019, 2,869,687 PASSENGERS FLEW FROM ZURICH AIRPORT
* FEDERAL OFFICE OF CIVIL AVIATION SEES VIOLATION OF COST COVERING PRINCIPLE IN CURRENT REGULATORY PERIOD
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.