52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
National Beverage - Announces Dismissal Of All Of Allegations In Lawsuit Related To Lacroix's Natural Ingredient Labeling
National Beverage Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Per Share Of $0.70
National Beverage Corp Reports Q1 Earnings Per Share $0.74
National Beverage Corp. is a holding company. The Company develops, produces, markets and sells a diverse portfolio of flavored beverage products primarily in North America. The Company's brands consist of beverages geared to the active and health-conscious consumer (Power+ Brands), including sparkling waters, energy drinks and juices, and carbonated soft drinks in a range of flavors, including regular, sugar-free and reduced calorie options. In addition, the Company produces soft drinks for certain retailers, such as allied brands. The Company's portfolio of Power+ Brands includes LaCroix, LaCroix Curate, LaCroix NiCola and Shasta sparkling water products; Rip It energy drinks and shots, and Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals and Mr. Pure juice and juice-based products. The Company's carbonated soft drinks include Shasta and Faygo, iconic brands. The Company had, as of April 30, 2016, 12 production facilities located near metropolitan markets across the continental United States.
8100 SW 10th St Ste 4000
Nick A. Caporella
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
Joseph G. Caporella
George R. Bracken
Executive Vice President - Finance
Cecil D. Conlee
Samuel C. Hathorn
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* NATIONAL BEVERAGE - ANNOUNCES DISMISSAL OF ALL OF ALLEGATIONS IN LAWSUIT RELATED TO LACROIX'S NATURAL INGREDIENT LABELING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
National Beverage Corp's Chief Executive has blamed "injustice" for lower sales of its fruit-flavored LaCroix sparkling water and likened brand management to caring for a "handicapped" person.
National Beverage Corp's shares sank 20 percent on Friday after it reported dismal sales, as questions over ingredients used in its LaCroix sparkling water begin to crimp its popularity.
* WINTER QUARTER HEIGHTENS MOMENTUM DESPITE INCLEMENT WEATHER REPORTS NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP.
* NATIONAL BEVERAGE CORP - QTRLY NET SALES $244.1 MILLION VERSUS $203.2 MILLION Source text:(http://bit.ly/2yOhRT8) Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share $0.82 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Paying a special cash dividend of $1.50 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.