52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Foot Locker Says Board Approved Restoration Of Cash Elements Of Director Compensation
Foot Locker Q2 Non-Gaap Earnings Per Share $0.71
Foot Locker Sees Q2 2020 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $0.66 To $0.70
Foot Locker, Inc. is a retailer of shoes and apparel. The Company operates through two segments: Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The Company is an athletic footwear and apparel retailer, which include businesses, such as include Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Runners Point, Sidestep and SIX:02. The Direct-to-Customers segment is multi-branded and sells directly to customers through Internet and mobile sites and catalogs. The Direct-to-Customers segment operates the Websites for eastbay.com, final-score.com, eastbayteamsales.com and sp24.com. Additionally, this segment includes the Websites, both desktop and mobile, aligned with the brand names of its store banners (footlocker.com, ladyfootlocker.com, six02.com kidsfootlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com, footlocker.ca, footlocker.eu, runnerspoint.com and sidestep-shoes.com).
330 W 34th St
NEW YORK, NY
Richard A. Johnson
Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
Lauren B. Peters
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer - EMEA
Elizabeth S. Norberg
Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer and Customer Connectivity Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FOOT LOCKER INC SAYS CEO RICHARD JOHNSON'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.2 MILLION VERSUS $13.6 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
* FOOT LOCKER INC - WILL TEMPORARILY CLOSE ITS STORES ACROSS ALL OF ITS BRANDS IN NORTH AMERICA, EMEA, AND MALAYSIA FROM MARCH 17 THROUGH MARCH 31
Banks could be punished if they don't switch enough contracts from the Libor interest rate benchmark to a Bank of England alternative by the end of 2021, a senior British regulator said on Wednesday.
Foot Locker <FL.N> shares jumped 20 percent on Wednesday after third-quarter results showed shoe sales turning back to growth thanks to a boost from Nike's latest lines, heading off fears it was losing out to Amazon <AMZN.O> and other online stores.
Sneaker and sportswear specialist Foot Locker Inc <FL.N> beat Wall Street sales estimates by the most in at least two years on Friday, citing strong demand for premium products from its top vendors Nike Inc <NKE.N> and Adidas AG <ADSGn.DE>.
Foot Locker Inc on Friday posted first-quarter results that topped analysts' estimates, as partnerships with top vendors brought in more customers, sending its shares up 13 percent in premarket trade.
* FOOT LOCKER INC SAYS CEO RICHARD A. JOHNSON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.4 MILLION VERSUS $8.9 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2vdB0OI) Further company coverage:
* FOOT LOCKER, INC. REPORTS 2017 FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS
* FOOT LOCKER INC - DECLARES Q1 DIVIDEND OF $0.345 PER SHARE, AN 11 PERCENT INCREASE
The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday will consider Foot Locker Inc's request to weigh in on whether plaintiffs in employee-benefit cases can prove classwide claims without showing that each member relied on false or misleading statements.
* FOOT LOCKER, INC. ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN CARBON38
* Foot Locker announces elevated customer experience platform in partnership with Nike Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.80 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Foot Locker Inc declares quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.