52 Week Range
As of on the NASDAQ ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
FLIR Systems Inc Sees Mid-Single Digit Revenue Growth In 2H 2020 Compared To 1H
Flir Systems Announces Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results
Flir Announces $500 Million Notes Offering
FLIR Systems, Inc offers sensors and integrated sensor systems that enable the gathering, measurement and analysis of information. The Company’s operating segments include Industrial Business Unit, Government and Defense Business Unit and Commercial Business Unit. The Industrial business unit develops and manufactures thermal and visible-spectrum imaging camera cores and components that are utilized by third parties to create thermal, industrial, and other types of imaging systems. The Government and Defense business unit develops and manufactures imaging and recognition solutions for a wide variety of military, law enforcement, public safety, and other government customers. The Commercial business unit develops and manufactures a variety of fixed-mounted visible and thermal imaging cameras and related software for perimeter security in infrastructure, enterprise, and smart city vertical markets, electronics and imaging instruments for the recreational and commercial maritime market.
27700 Sw Parkway Avenue
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
General Motors Co <GM.N> has tapped thermal camera maker Flir Systems Inc <FLIR.O> for scanners to detect fevers among workers when they return to GM's factories, the companies told Reuters on Wednesday.
* FLIR SYSTEMS INC SAYS CEO JAMES CANNON'S FY 2019 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $5.9 MILLION VERSUS ABOUT $8.0 MILLION IN FY 2018 - SEC FILING
U.S. defense contractor FLIR Systems Inc <FLIR.O> said on Thursday it had got a $39.6 million order for delivering nano drones to the U.S. Army.
FLIR Systems Inc on Monday launched a vehicle-mounted case, that holds several tiny surveillance drones to help soldiers and first responders to gauge their surroundings without exiting vehicles.
FLIR Systems Inc will pay $30 million to settle government allegations it violated a U.S. law restricting military-related exports, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday.
* FLIR SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FLIR SYSTEMS ANNOUNCES FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* FLIR SYSTEMS SELLS RETAIL AND SMB VISIBLE-SPECTRUM SECURITY BUSINESS
* FLIR INTRODUCES ‘THERMAL BY FLIR’ PROGRAM AND FIRST FOUR PARTNERS – ARSENZ, CASIO, PANASONIC, AND TINKERFORGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLIR Systems announces third quarter 2017 financial results
* FLIR Systems Inc - addition of Tyrer increases FLIR Systems' board of directors to 11 members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carol P. Lowe named executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Flir Systems
* FLIR SYSTEMS AWARDED $6.8 MILLION CONTRACT FOR BLACK HORNET PERSONAL RECONNAISSANCE SYSTEMS FOR AUSTRALIAN ARMY
* FLIR Systems awarded $74.7 million contract for land surveillance systems for U.S. Army
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.