52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fleetcor Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Fleetcor Q4 EPS $2.44
Fleetcor Acquires Cloud Software Platform Provider Of B2b Online Bill Payment
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. is a global business payments company. The Company’s portfolio of brands help companies to automate, secure, digitize and control payments. It offers business-to-business payments solutions, and is engaged in assisting businesses to secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using payment products. It serves businesses, merchants and consumers, and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. It has two reportable segments: North America and International. Its solutions are comprised of payment products, networks and associated services, and operates in five categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. It provides other payment products, including fleet maintenance, employee benefits and long haul transportation-related services. It owns and operates closed-loop networks, through which it electronically connects to its merchants and captures, analyzes and reports customized information.
3280 PEACHTREE ROAD, SUITE 2400
Ronald F. Clarke
Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Charles Richard Freund
Chief Financial Officer
John S. Coughlin
Group President - Corporate Payments
Alexey P. Gavrilenya
Group President - North America Fuel
Group President — Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
U.S. fuel card company FleetCor Technologies Inc <FLT.N> charged customers hundreds of millions of dollars in hidden fees after promising to help them spend less on fuel, the Federal Trade Commission said on Friday.
McDonald's Corp's Brazilian customers will be able to buy their Big Macs and fries using their highway toll payment passes under a partnership the fast food restaurant operator has struck with Fleetcor Technologies Inc.
* FLEETCOR -CO INCURRED & EXPECTS TO CONTINUE TO INCUR LEGAL & OTHER PROFESSIONAL EXPENSES RELATED TO UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS INCIDENT IN FUTURE PERIODS
Fuel card payment services provider Fleetcor Technologies said on Thursday there was an unauthorized access in April to a part of its systems related to its gift card business.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $2.37 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC - ENTERED NEW AGREEMENT WITH PETROBRAS DISTRIBUIDORA S.A. TO ENABLE CARD-LESS FUEL PAYMENTS AT BR GAS STATIONS IN BRAZIL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLEETCOR AND P97 FORM STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO ACCELERATE MOBILE PAYMENTS AT GAS STATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES - CO WILL MANAGE, OPERATE & SELL SHELL FUEL CARD TO SMALL-TO-MEDIUM ENTERPRISES ACROSS 11 MARKETS IN EUROPE THROUGH 2025 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLEETCOR TECHNOLOGIES INC SAYS CEO RONALD F. CLARKE'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $52.6 MILLION – SEC FILING
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.