52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Flight Centre Travel Prices Offering of A$400 Mln Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes Due 2027
Flight Centre Travel Group Announces A$400 Million Convertible Notes Offering
Flight Centre Travel Group Says Not In A Position To Provide FY21 Guidance At This Stage
Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd is an Australia-based company engaged in travel retailing in both the leisure and corporate travel sectors, plus in-destination travel experience businesses, including tour operators, hotel management, destination management companies (DMCs) and wholesaling. Its segments include Australia and New Zealand segment, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) segment, Americas segment, Asia segment and Other segment. Its brands include Independent by Liberty Travel, Universal Traveller, AVMIN, Travel Managers Group, Travelsmart, StudentUniverse, Flight Centre Sports and Events, Back-Roads Touring, FCM Travel Solutions, The Infinity Group, Flight Centre Business School and 99 Bikes. It operates in locations, including Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, India, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, France, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and South Africa.
275 Grey Street, South Brisbane
Gary Warwick Smith
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Graham F. Turner
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Executive Officer - Corporate
Melanie C. Waters-Ryan
Chief Executive Officer - Leisure
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* ANNOUNCES ABOUT $700 MILLION FULLY UNDERWRITTEN EQUITY CAPITAL RAISING
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd on Monday said it was looking to raise about A$700 million ($419.86 million) and that cost-cutting would save roughly A$1.9 billion, as the travel industry is battered by the coronavirus outbreak.
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group on Monday said it was looking to raise about A$700 million ($419.86 million) and that its lenders had increased commitments by A$200 million, as the travel industry is battered by the coronavirus pandemic.
* ABOUT 6,000 SUPPORT AND SALES ROLES TO EITHER BE STOOD DOWN TEMPORARILY OR, IN SOME INSTANCES, WILL BECOME REDUNDANT
Flight Centre Travel Group said on Thursday that a third of its 20,000 strong workforce face temporary or permanent redundancy as the coronavirus hammers travel demand.
* FLT WITHDRAWS GUIDANCE & OUTLINES KEY CORONAVIRUS STRATEGIES-FLT.AX
* HY UNDERLYING PROFIT BEFORE TAX $102.7 MILLION VERSUS $140.4 MILLION
* CO PERFORMING IN LINE WITH EXPECTATIONS BUT MONITORING CORONAVIRUS IMPACTS ON EARLY H2 TRADING
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group on Friday warned a coronavirus outbreak was affecting travel patterns in its early second half, making it tough to achieve its 2020 forecast.
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group said on Friday the coronavirus outbreak would make it difficult to achieve its fiscal 2020 profit guidance.
* TOOK 100% OWNERSHIP OF 3MUNDI CORPORATE TRAVEL BUSINESS IN FRANCE & SWITZERLAND BY BUYING REMAINING 75% STAKE IN BUSINESS
* FULL FEDERAL COURT IMPOSED TOTAL PENALTIES OF $12.5 MILLION ON CO IN RELATION TO TEST CASE INITIATED IN 2012
* INTERIM DIVIDEND 60.0 CENTS PER SECURITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP - WHILE 2H COSTS WILL INCREASE, CO REMAINS COMFORTABLE WITH ITS TARGET OF LESS THAN $100 MILLION COST GROWTH DURING FY18
Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd said on Thursday that first half-net profit rose 37 percent as it benefited from a pickup in its global businesses, particularly in the Americas.
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd said first half net profit rose 37 percent as it benefited from a global recovery in airfares.
* COLETTE GARNSEY JOINS FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP BOARD-FLT.AX
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.