52 Week Range
As of on the Australian Stock Exchange Ltd ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Flight Centre Travel Group Says Revenue Margin Is Again Expected To Decrease This Year
Flight Centre Travel Group Sees H1 Underlying Profit To Be Lower Than PCP
Flight Centre Travel Group Announces 100% Acquisition Of Ignite Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group Limited is engaged in travel retailing in both the leisure and corporate travel sector, and wholesaling. The Company's segments include Australia, United States, Europe, Rest of World and Other. The Europe segment includes businesses in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Netherlands. The United States segment includes businesses in the United States and Mexico. The Rest of world segment includes the aggregation of a range of geographic businesses. The Other segment includes Brisbane-based support businesses that support the global network. It operates retail, corporate and wholesale brands in Australia. Its leisure travel brands include Flight Centre, Escape Travel, Student Flights, Travel Associates and Cruiseabout. Its corporate business includes brands, such as Travel Money, Campus Travel and 4th Dimension. Its wholesale brands include Infinity Holidays and Explore Holidays. It is also engaged in activities, such as recruitment marketing and bike retailing.
Southpoint, 275 Grey Street
Gary Warwick Smith
Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Graham F. Turner
Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director
Chief Financial Officer
Melanie C. Waters-Ryan
Chief Operating Officer
Executive General Manager - Europe, Middle East and Africa
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* TOOK 100% OWNERSHIP OF 3MUNDI CORPORATE TRAVEL BUSINESS IN FRANCE & SWITZERLAND BY BUYING REMAINING 75% STAKE IN BUSINESS
* FULL FEDERAL COURT IMPOSED TOTAL PENALTIES OF $12.5 MILLION ON CO IN RELATION TO TEST CASE INITIATED IN 2012
* INTERIM DIVIDEND 60.0 CENTS PER SECURITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP - WHILE 2H COSTS WILL INCREASE, CO REMAINS COMFORTABLE WITH ITS TARGET OF LESS THAN $100 MILLION COST GROWTH DURING FY18
Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd said on Thursday that first half-net profit rose 37 percent as it benefited from a pickup in its global businesses, particularly in the Americas.
Australia's Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd said first half net profit rose 37 percent as it benefited from a global recovery in airfares.
* COLETTE GARNSEY JOINS FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP BOARD-FLT.AX
* Tracking towards a $120 million to $135 million underlying first half PBT
* Full-year profit A$230.8 mln vs A$224.1 mln analyst f'casts
* FY net profit after tax $230.8 million versus $244.6 million
Australia's biggest listed travel agent, Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd, said on Thursday its full-year profit fell 5.6 percent as an airfare price war cut its margins.
* Acquisition price is confidential and is not material to FLT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FLT strengthens Nth America presence with Canada acquisition
* Has moved to increase its leisure and corporate travel market-share in New Zealand
* FLT will acquire 100% of both businesses and will use company cash to fund acquisitions
* Expects to achieve an underlying profit before tax (pbt) between $325 million and $330 million for 12 months to june 30, 2017
* Agreed to acquire minority interest in 3mundi Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Today announced that it had acquired a 24.1% interest in Bibam, an Argentina- based travel and technology group
* outlined plans to create a new global business that will provide in-destination services to travellers.
Australia's biggest listed travel agent, Flight Centre Travel Group Ltd, cut guidance and reduced its dividend after unprecedented airfare discounting pushed it to a 36 percent half-year profit drop.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.