52 Week Range
As of on the Euronext Paris ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fnac Darty Delays Black Friday Operation To December 4
Fnac Darty Q3 Revenues Up 7.3% At 1.86 Billion Euros
Fnac Darty Enters Negotiations With Mirage Retail Group For The Envisaged Sale Of BCC
Fnac Darty SA, formerly Groupe Fnac SA, is a France-based company. The Company is a retailer of cultural, leisure and technological products for the general public in stores and on the Internet, both in France and worldwide: Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Belgium, Switzerland and Morocco. Fnac Darty SA offers its customers two such products as: Editorial products (music, video, books and stationer, video games) and Technical products (photo, television(TV)-video, audio, computers, among others). Telephone, ticket reservation and travel activities complete the offering.
9 rue des Bateaux-Lavoirs
Independent Chairman of the Board
Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Director
Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
Jean-Brieuc Le Tinier
Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Corporate Secretary
Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Member of the Executive Committee
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
French retailer FNAC Darty said on Wednesday it expected to post a loss in first-half core earnings as the COVID-19 related lockdowns had forced it to close all its shops from mid-March.
French retailer FNAC Darty said on Wednesday it expected to post a loss in core earnings at end of June as the COVID-19 pandemic has weighed on its performance.
Fnac Darty <FNAC.PA> has secured a 500 million euro ($544 million) government-guaranteed loan, the consumer electronics retailer said on Sunday, becoming the first large company in France to tap a state aid scheme to help businesses affected by the coronavirus crisis.
* COST READJUSTMENT PLAN WITH IMPLEMENTATION OF TEMPORARY UNEMPLOYMENT SCHEME FOR 80% OF WORKFORCE IN FRANCE
* FNAC DARTY: IMPLEMENTATION OF A EUR 500 MILLION TERM LOAN FACILITY GUARANTEED BY FRENCH STATE
* IMPLEMENTATION OF MEASURES AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 - CONSEQUENCES FOR FNAC DARTY
* SAYS WILL TO CLOSE ALL ITS STORES IN SPAIN FROM SATURDAY BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Jessica Jones and Ingrid Melander)
Carrefour <CARR.PA> said on Tuesday it was in advanced talks with consumer electronics group Fnac Darty <FNAC.PA> to set up around 30 Darty standalone stores within its French hypermarkets under exclusive operating agreements.
* REVENUES OF € 1,816 MILLION, UP + 3.7% ON A REPORTED BASIS AND + 1.7% LIKE-FOR-LIKE1, IN THE 3RD QUARTER OF 2019
French retailer Fnac Darty reported on Thursday an increase in third quarter revenue, driven by strong performance in Benelux thanks to its partnership with Wehkamp.
French electronic goods retailer Fnac Darty <FNAC.PA> Wednesday said it entered exclusive talks to buy the French unit of Germany's CTS Eventim <EVDG.DE> in a bid to strengthens its ticketing business.
French electronics goods retailer FNAC Darty, which like many in its sector has been impacted by the country's "Yellow Vests" protests, reported higher profits and confirmed targets for stronger margins and outperforming its market.
Fnac Darty CEO Enrique Marinez tells a news conference:
* FY PRO FORMA REVENUE EUR 7.45 BILLION VERSUS EUR 7.42 BILLION YEAR AGO
* GROUPE FNAC DARTY APPOINTS NEW DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND E-COMMERCE
Ceconomy has no plans to raise its holding in France's Fnac Darty after shareholder Knight Vinke sold its stake in the French company to insurance broker SFAM, Ceconomy's chief executive said on Friday.
* SFAM could further increase stake but no plans to seek control
* Private equity firm Ardian says it has bought a minority stake in SFAM, a leading European broker of smartphone and multimedia insurance.
French insurance broker SFAM bought 11 percent of French consumer electronics chain FNAC Darty for 335 million euros ($415 million), it said on Tuesday, becoming the second-biggest shareholder after German retailer Ceconomy.
* CEO hopes purchasing alliance with Carrefour to be sealed soon
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.