52 Week Range
As of on the New York Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Fidelity National Financial Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend Of $0.33
Fnf Reports Q1 Loss Per Share $0.22
Fnf Reports Q4 Adjusted Earnings Per Share $0.95
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. is a holding company. The Company is a provider of title insurance, and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. The Company's segments include Title, FNF Core Corporate and Other, Restaurant Group, and FNFV Corporate and Other. Its business is organized into groups, including FNF Group and FNF Ventures (FNFV). The Company offers title insurance through its title insurance underwriters: Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Alamo Title Insurance and National Title Insurance of New York Inc., which collectively issue title insurance policies. The Company, through its subsidiary, ServiceLink Holdings, LLC (ServiceLink), provides mortgage transaction services, including title-related services and facilitation of production and management of mortgage loans.
Insurance (Prop. & Casualty)
601 Riverside Ave
William P. Foley
Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
Michael Joseph Nolan
Raymond R. Quirk
Chief Executive Officer, Director
Anthony J. Park
Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
Roger S. Jewkes
Chief Operating Officer
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL PRICES $650 MILLION OF 3.400% NOTES DUE JUNE 15, 2030 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL AND FGL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCE RECEIPT OF REGULATORY APPROVALS AND ANTICIPATED CLOSING DATE FOR MERGER
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.33 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FNF REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2020 DILUTED EPS OF $(0.22) AND ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.73, PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF (3.3)% AND ADJUSTED PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF 14.4%
* FNF REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2019 DILUTED EPS OF $1.22 AND ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.95, PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF 20.3% AND ADJUSTED PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF 16.3%
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTS 7.6% STAKE IN FGL HOLDINGS AS OF FEBRUARY 7, 2020 - SEC FILING Source text:(https://bit.ly/2H1wPbF) Further company coverage:
Fidelity National Financial Inc <FNF.N> said http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20200207:nPnbyhvgya on Friday it would acquire U.S. annuities and life insurance firm FGL Holdings Inc <FG.N> in a deal valued at $2.7 billion...
* FGL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES $2.7 BILLION ACQUISITION BY FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL, INC. ANNOUNCES SIGNING OF A MERGER AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE FGL HOLDINGS FOR $12.50 PER SHARE IN COMBINATION OF CASH AND FNF COMMON STOCK
Fidelity National Financial Inc said http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/htmlnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20200207:nPnbyhvgya on Friday it would acquire U.S. annuities and life insurance firm FGL Holdings Inc in a deal worth $2.7 billion.
Fidelity National Financial Inc <FNF.N> is nearing a deal to acquire U.S. annuities and life insurance firm FGL Holdings Inc <FG.N>, as it seeks to expand beyond its core title insurance business, three people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Fidelity National Financial Inc is nearing a deal to acquire U.S. annuities and life insurer FGL Holdings Inc, as it seeks to expand beyond its core title insurance business, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Friday that it had filed an administrative complaint aimed at preventing title insurance provider Fidelity National Financial, Inc. <FNF.N> from buying rival Stewart Information Services Corp <STC.N>.
Employees of Boston-based Fidelity have sued the financial services giant alleging that it loaded their $15 billion retirement plan with the company's own mutual funds, saddling it with excessive fees and poor returns.
* FNF REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 DILUTED EPS OF $0.35 AND ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.42, PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF 10.3% AND ADJUSTED PRE-TAX TITLE MARGIN OF 11.7%
* FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL SAYS CEO RAYMOND QUIRK'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS ABOUT $9 MILLION VERSUS $7.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2F2rSfh) Further company coverage:
Financial services provider Fidelity National Financial Inc <FNF.N> said on Monday it would buy insurer Stewart Information Services Corp <STC.N> in a $1.2 billion deal to strengthen its residential and commercial title insurance business.
* STEWART INFORMATION SERVICES SAYS STEWART WILL BE OBLIGATED TO PAY TERMINATION FEE OF $33 MILLION TO FNF IF MERGER TERMINATED DUE TO STEWART’S BOARD Source text: (http://bit.ly/2pkppYP) Further company coverage:
* STEWART ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO BE ACQUIRED BY FIDELITY NATIONAL FINANCIAL
Financial services company Fidelity National Financial Inc said on Monday it would buy insurer Stewart Information Services Corp in a deal valued at $1.2 billion.
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.