52 Week Range
As of on the Toronto Stock Exchange ∙ Minimum 15 minute delay
3M AVG Volume
52 Week High
52 Week Low
Shares Out (MIL)
Market Cap (MIL)
Dividend (Yield %)
Franco-Nevada Corp Reports Quarterly Loss Per Share Of $0.52
Franco-Nevada Corp Files For Mixed Shelf Of Upto US$2 Bln
Franco-Nevada Reports Quarterly Revenue Of $258.1 Mln
Franco-Nevada Corporation (Franco-Nevada) is a gold-focused royalty and stream company. The Company owns a portfolio of royalty, stream and working interests, covering properties at various stages, from production to early exploration, in Latin America, United States, Canada, Australia and Africa. The Company is engaged in the management and acquisition of royalties, streams and working interests in the mining and energy sectors. Its properties in Latin America include Cobre Panama, Candelaria, Antapaccay, Guadalupe-Palmarejo, Salares Norte and Cerro San Pedro. Its properties in Canada include Sudbury, Detour Lake, Golden Highway, Hemlo, Canadian Malartic and Brucejack. Its properties in the United States include Goldstrike, Marigold, EaglePicher, Sandman, Castle Mountain, Hollister and Bald Mountain.
Misc. Financial Services
199 Bay Street
Suite 2000, Commerce Court West
Chairman of the Board
Pierre Paul Lassonde
Chair Emeritus Designate
Paul J. Brink
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
Chief Financial Officer
Vice President - Energy
Price To Earnings (TTM)
Price To Sales (TTM)
Price To Book (MRQ)
Price To Cash Flow (TTM)
Total Debt To Equity (MRQ)
LT Debt To Equity (MRQ)
Return on Investment (TTM)
Return on Equity (TTM)
BHP-backed SolGold Plc, the copper-gold company focused on Ecuador, has agreed a financing package of up to $150 million with streaming company Franco-Nevada Corp to develop its Alpala project, sending its shares up by around 10%.
Franco-Nevada Corp, which provides miners and oil and gas producers upfront cash in exchange for future production, expects to see a 25% hit to revenue from its energy business this year as the global downdraft in crude prices takes a toll on output and drilling activity...
Shale oil producer Continental Resources Inc said on Monday that it formed a subsidiary to manage mineral royalties with Franco-Nevada Corp, part of Continental's plan to diversify revenue sources.
* Q1 REVENUE $173.1 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $169.9 MILLION
* IN 2018, CO EXPECTS ATTRIBUTABLE ROYALTY AND STREAM PRODUCTION TO TOTAL 460,000 TO 490,000 GEOS FROM ITS MINERAL ASSETS
* FRANCO-NEVADA ACQUIRES AN ADDITIONAL PRECIOUS METALS STREAM ON COBRE PANAMA FROM KORES FOR US$178 MILLION
* First Quantum Minerals and Franco-Nevada Corp agree terms for additional precious metals stream agreement
* Franco-Nevada - unit agreed with First Quantum Minerals to terms for precious metals stream from Cobre Panama project for purchase price of $178 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 revenue $163.6 million versus I/B/E/S view $165.2 million
Quote and financial data from Refinitiv. Fund performance data provided by Lipper. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes.